Finding Dual Arms styles

#1ShindoKokoroPosted 9/10/2012 11:52:14 PM
I can't find anything really concrete on this so I'll ask. So far, I have the following styles:

Dual Manifest - Acquired from unlocking Dual Arms
Harmonious - Acquired from Marumaru In Amihama 8
Gokon - Acquired from one of the 3 sisters
And another acquired from the foreign 5-star dojo challenger.

How many more styles are there, and where do they drop, does anyone know?
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#2DapuhPosted 9/11/2012 12:13:23 AM
ShindoKokoro posted...
I can't find anything really concrete on this so I'll ask. So far, I have the following styles:

Dual Manifest - Acquired from unlocking Dual Arms
Harmonious - Acquired from Marumaru In Amihama 8
Gokon - Acquired from one of the 3 sisters
And another acquired from the foreign 5-star dojo challenger.

How many more styles are there, and where do they drop, does anyone know?

There's two that I got from the two kunoichi in bikinis and cat ears. One being Junky sword fighting style and the other was Kogara Sword fighting
#3Josh_hanPosted 9/11/2012 12:19:11 AM
There's also Mosu dual shinobi from bikini dojo challengers ( 5 star all female)
and kantetsu dual wield from demonscale captain from tournament ( prajna path kill melinda before tournament)
#4HonooNoYariPosted 9/11/2012 3:15:16 AM
Kantetsu can also be obtained from the foreigner dojo challenger (seems to only appear when the dojo is at 5 stars).
---
PSN ID: ggn83
Dragon's Dogma Pawns: Past - Diandra, Current: Guts
#5ShindoKokoro(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 9:19:12 AM
I have Kantetsu already, and I'm just looking for Dual Arms, not Dual Shinobi
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#6Arc_Blazer629Posted 9/13/2012 7:32:25 AM
He's how I got all my Dual Sword Stances. I got all these on normal so I don't know if it's possible to get 'em on easy also. Dual Manifest is default and auto-unlocked after purchasing the style so...

1) Harmonius: Defeat the Demonscale captain guy in the tournaments. (round 3, Prajna Route, Melinda must be dead before the tournament).

2) Kantetsu: Same as above. He either has one or the other. Had to reload a few times since he can also drop blank books and an advanced scrolls if not the style. You might be able to get it from the 5 star dojo challenger also, but he never dropped it for me whenever I tried.

3) Gokon: Chika's style. Just kill her in any of the routes that let you kills the Three Sisters.

4) Haten: Kill Manmaru exactly after killing the Commander in the Amihama Eight mission. Have to attack him and the others a couple times before they will start fighting you. This is also the original dual sword style from the previous games (and technically the best one you can get). Do note that all the styles you get from them are really good, so try getting them all while you are at it.
#7sigmaNEcePosted 9/13/2012 11:11:44 AM
I've been getting bikini bandits with 3 stars and all females.
---
PSN: LLCool_Gray
#8MHettenbachPosted 9/13/2012 11:36:44 AM
Arc_Blazer629 posted...
He's how I got all my Dual Sword Stances. I got all these on normal so I don't know if it's possible to get 'em on easy also. Dual Manifest is default and auto-unlocked after purchasing the style so...

1) Harmonius: Defeat the Demonscale captain guy in the tournaments. (round 3, Prajna Route, Melinda must be dead before the tournament).

2) Kantetsu: Same as above. He either has one or the other. Had to reload a few times since he can also drop blank books and an advanced scrolls if not the style. You might be able to get it from the 5 star dojo challenger also, but he never dropped it for me whenever I tried.

are you sure about this? everytime I've fought him he has had regular Dual wield, and only dropped Harmonius for me.

I actually thought Kantetsu was from Mozu. but its one of the only styles I still don't have, was trying to get the last 2 styles I need today :D
#9ShindoKokoro(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 4:00:56 PM
That's weird, I got Harmonious from Manumaru, and Kantetsu from the dojo challenger. Haten is the style I still need.
---
#10MHettenbachPosted 9/13/2012 5:28:38 PM(edited)
I brought my Dojo back up to 5 stars (19 pupils) and have been fighting challengers for the last 90 min. gotten the foreign DW guy with the Eyepatch half a dozen times. No style from him. (He is also not using a Shinobi Style) so I would have been really surprised if he dropped one.

This is getting quite frustrating honestly, to be missing only this style and unable to even confirm where it drops, much less the requirements :(

Haten is the one from the Amihama 8 mission I'm 99% sure, if you get all 8 of them together after killing the Commander of the invading forces, then kill them all.