Bodyguard mission for the thief...

#1My_FilgaiaPosted 8/22/2012 7:50:07 PM
So, I was under the impression that this was a 5-on-1 thing (kill 5 bodyguards for treasure).

Am I just doing this mission wrong, or are there supposed to be 15+ of them at once?
---
The sauce is weak with this one. But...if he could be churned, he would make a powerful stir-fry.
#2OmbraPosted 8/23/2012 2:42:18 AM
Yes, only 5 of them actually have a treasure though..
---
"..the board isn't a discussion Baird for the entire series, it's for the one game only." Genius Mod on why HNK Musou board is 40% off topic.
#3Kyo8611Posted 8/23/2012 8:53:18 AM
Was more like 60-ish actually. I started the fight with 77 or so kills on my weapon, ended with 144. I might be a little mistaken, but there were at least 30 of em. I just finished the mission not too long ago, GOD what a pain that was. Be sure to bring polish powder, at least 1 wine, maybe a couple of asura mushrooms and spam the heck out of spring harvest after drinking the wine. I actually got one of my legendary techniques for the South Range one-handed fighting style that way(got the 10 kills during spring harvest). I had to use spring harvest twice and still had to fight off another 10 or so, so I'm thinking there were around 30 of em.
---
After seeing a key-chain of Kyo hanging from my backpack, "Is that supposed to be you? Where can I get one?" - Some random chick.
#4OmbraPosted 8/23/2012 1:35:06 PM
Kyo8611 posted...
Was more like 60-ish actually. I started the fight with 77 or so kills on my weapon, ended with 144. I might be a little mistaken, but there were at least 30 of em. I just finished the mission not too long ago, GOD what a pain that was. Be sure to bring polish powder, at least 1 wine, maybe a couple of asura mushrooms and spam the heck out of spring harvest after drinking the wine. I actually got one of my legendary techniques for the South Range one-handed fighting style that way(got the 10 kills during spring harvest). I had to use spring harvest twice and still had to fight off another 10 or so, so I'm thinking there were around 30 of em.

you only have to kill until you get the 5 treasures which didn't take more than 10 minutes for me, why on earth were you still killing until you'd offed 144 of those clones O__O??!!
---
"..the board isn't a discussion Baird for the entire series, it's for the one game only." Genius Mod on why HNK Musou board is 40% off topic.