I don't think you can Nightcrawl Laura in The NA version

#1DeceivedUlTiMuMPosted 8/24/2012 11:01:07 PM
I have tried so many times i wish L1 would pop up and i could murderrampage everyone. I am honestly thinking that it was taken out because of how she looks. Has anyone done it? i tried it at least 20 times(I even did it without being seen in case you were required to perfect it) I think that might be why she apologizes when you lose. But then why would it even let you do it? i dunno i love the game and want to keep going but i refuse to do the british story again(first ending i got and i messed it up the second time by building the school) if someone could help or at least confirm that its possible so i can just move on
#2Neonwarrior1243Posted 8/24/2012 11:14:08 PM
Well it shows up in the night crawl section when you look under records also after buying the key save this way if it's the fake reload that's what the wiki says at least.
#3freakwencyPosted 8/24/2012 11:18:31 PM
i think this game needs another patch theres a lot of weird ***t that goes on like enemies randomly stop fighting me in the middle of a fight and random fights that happen in the street always stop short when i approach. random people just draw ther sword and sheith it immediately after
#4DeceivedUlTiMuM(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 11:30:09 PM
Trust me i saved, What i'm saying is that i saved and restarted 20 times and no go. (also that guy who wrote there was a soft reset is a lying phony) So there has to be a trick so that the stupid sailor in drag GTFO's and lets me do this.
#5MJR_RaikovPosted 8/25/2012 12:07:31 AM
I potentially damn them for needless censorship.
---
PSN MJR-Raikov
www.youtube,com/user/Sandro234
#6LesserAngelPosted 8/25/2012 2:52:46 AM
Needless censorship indeed, if this is the case. It's not like her age is ever specified, I just think she's short.
#7domo4thPosted 8/25/2012 3:33:22 AM
there's a japanese wiki with the specifics on how to nightcrawl laura and it's different than what everyone is doing (which I keep trying to tell people but they won't listen until they've reloaded a 100th time).

if you can find this wiki and decipher the moonrunes then you'll figure out if it's in the NA version or not.

I think it may be somewhere on this board.
#8Sapient_GestaltPosted 8/25/2012 3:37:41 AM
This is what it says right from the wiki and translated from google:

? (Who probably fake) old type A
Must watch the events related to the roller at least the key purchase in the shop under the elevated Otoshimono was on the night of the third day forward foreign routes (JJ may be through)
I headed to the room of the roller so that you are not too close to JJ in front of the embassy

Night crawling into a real roller

if you do so at your own risk seems to be death event. Promoting foreign route possible but Ver1.02
Keep the good security before entering the J J good night crawling event even through (can not be very good)
Save in colony go outside once you enter into the consulate unlocked after getting the key to the mystery. Normally go to night crawling in soft reset and then load it

How to distinguish fake and genuine success and I will be easy to understand tutorial came at the start of that night crawling then without night crawling to the other characters in the circumferential
---
Never ask anything that deals with Imperials vs Stormcloaks.
#9domo4thPosted 8/25/2012 3:39:08 AM
okay so here's the video of the nightcrawl:

http://youtu.be/t5PnU34xYqs

and here's the wiki with the japanese crap:

http://www44.atwiki.jp/samuraidou4/pages/15.html
#10ToastyToastyPosted 8/25/2012 3:54:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i426pbQJZ_g