duel wielding?

#1jjf22Posted 8/25/2012 2:18:46 AM
i got the thousand kills and bought it with samurai points but it wont let me duel wield.i can only duel wield shinobi style not regular makes me mad please help.what do i have to do to regular duel wield?
#2biggestmexicanPosted 8/25/2012 8:44:04 AM
sorry, I can't help you. I just last night took down the sisters & their swords & am trying to figure out shinobi style.
#3Chaos0606Posted 8/25/2012 10:24:02 AM
From my experience, the dual shinobi stance comes with a stance when you buy it with points, the regular version does not. Too use it you must find someone who dual wields and kill them. I only know of the torture sister chika and the marine 5 star dojo challenger. according to the wiki there should be another 3 somewhere.
#4biggestmexicanPosted 8/25/2012 11:02:20 AM
hey, chaos. I killed chika. now how do I buy it w/ pts, from whom & where?
thx
#5BadManJosePosted 8/25/2012 4:01:18 PM
biggestmexican posted...
hey, chaos. I killed chika. now how do I buy it w/ pts, from whom & where?
thx

If you're talking about dual wielding then you need to buy it from the Unlock Section in the main menu. It costs 400 samurai points if I remember it right.
---
"The REAL MAN AWARD GOES TO SNAKE" topic was the pinnacle of evolution.~ JRazx803
PSN: badmanjose
#6biggestmexicanPosted 8/25/2012 5:06:02 PM
Jose, gracias. in the main I have new game, load & manual. only those three.
would you or any pls tell me in which or where the unlock menu is; ie where a luddite might find such.
the dream here, as realized in wots3, is a double-bladed Desperado El character.
thx
#7Raxe_MistPosted 8/25/2012 5:10:55 PM
When you go to load your game theres an unlock option 2 below the start button. Also shows up when loading a game saved after seeing a ending.
#8biggestmexicanPosted 8/25/2012 5:29:18 PM
Raxe, I found it & thank you. (stupid myopia) thing is, shinobi style isn't there --- correction, I'll trust it is there but unlocked & I killed Chika & took her swords, so wtf?
I've only 3100 pts but it should be enough, right?
#9BadManJosePosted 8/25/2012 5:34:15 PM
Oh, Ninja Dual Wielding? Sorry, I haven't figured that one out yet.

I was referring to the regular Dual Wielding style. Sorry, I couldn't be more help.
---
"The REAL MAN AWARD GOES TO SNAKE" topic was the pinnacle of evolution.~ JRazx803
PSN: badmanjose
#10biggestmexicanPosted 8/25/2012 6:40:17 PM
no, Jose, regular dual wielding would be great. better even.
sorry I got my terms wrong. my bad.
I want to El this town w/ 2 kickass Devotions & be the biggest Mexican you've ever seen.
I just saw no dual wield unlocks anywhere.

I'm going for the light of hope now. maybe that will unlock it.
thx for getting back to me.