Hidden path question! (spoiler )

#1kenji222Posted 8/25/2012 6:24:36 AM
Ok, so i am on the hidden path you get by killing the cannon dudes and fighting the 3 sisters! At some point, you get a mission called " strike in the dark" You have to kill Moro, but i can seem to get the next option to appear! Whatever i do, it end up with eighter kogure or moro dead, but still the next step is grey out, anyone could pass that?
#2GotTheGreensPosted 8/25/2012 10:01:26 AM
You have to help out Moro in that event. Once you fight Kogure, use blunt attacks to reduce his Vitality to 0, then talk to him in the middle of battle and tell him he lost.
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#3PeaceForGalliaPosted 8/25/2012 10:08:47 AM
If this is the bottom story path,

How do you save Akagi from the gunshot wound?
#4GotTheGreensPosted 8/25/2012 10:10:39 AM
You have to open the hospital in another playthrough. When they bring you to the Prajna hideout, you have the option of telling them to take Akagi to the hospital. To open the hospital, go through the Laura's storyline.
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#5kenji222(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 11:00:40 AM
Hey, thanks man!! That's a real big help!
#6PeaceForGalliaPosted 8/25/2012 12:17:32 PM
When I sided with moro to stop kogure, I didn't get the option to make him stop after his vitality was zero :( I was forced to kill him.
#7jddaman2Posted 8/25/2012 1:49:14 PM
PeaceForGallia posted...
When I sided with moro to stop kogure, I didn't get the option to make him stop after his vitality was zero :( I was forced to kill him.

Same here,do you have to choose specific text choices?
---
Brofistus Maximus
#8__TheLastSin__Posted 8/25/2012 1:52:49 PM
Press X during the fight to talk to him when his namebox is on top of him. I didn't know about talking during fights until my third playthrough :P
---
PSN: BranLe93: Currently playing BB:CS, RE:5 GE, DR 2, AC:B, MvC3, SR3, AH3
#9jddaman2Posted 8/25/2012 1:54:43 PM
__TheLastSin__ posted...
Press X during the fight to talk to him when his namebox is on top of him. I didn't know about talking during fights until my third playthrough :P

I did,both choices while his vitality was 0 didn't stop him.
---
Brofistus Maximus
#10ShinsokuPosted 8/25/2012 1:58:51 PM
jddaman2 posted...
__TheLastSin__ posted...

I did,both choices while his vitality was 0 didn't stop him.

Do you have the language school open?
---
PSN: Steel-Remains
Gamertag: Noctis Sanguis