The Amihama Eight...

#11PLZKLLME0080Posted 8/27/2012 2:30:20 PM
teddylee posted...
Okay, but how do you start it?

I believe you need to complete all the jobs from all the job brokers in the same play-through. There is a Trophy called "Eight Samurai" that says "Successfully completed the final job mission" so I'm pretty sure thats it.
#12RRFCaptainPosted 8/28/2012 12:59:43 AM
Wow. I guess it's not worth it to do this mission until I have a really wicked sword, then?
---
Official "NOBODY CARES WHICH GAME CHARACTER YOU WISH YOU WERE, GET A LIFE" of GFAQs.
#13HonooNoYariPosted 9/1/2012 4:18:28 PM
On Normal difficulty, a 200+ strength sword with 3 Big Shot charms kill them in one hit using the weak parry attack (back + square) from Kogure's Kasshin Iai Jutsu. It's definitely humorous seeing all those guys die from a sword pommel hit.
---
PSN ID: ggn83
Dragon's Dogma Pawns: Past - Diandra, Current: Guts
#14DarkFlameSusanoPosted 9/1/2012 4:50:22 PM
HonooNoYari posted...
On Normal difficulty, a 200+ strength sword with 3 Big Shot charms kill them in one hit using the weak parry attack (back + square) from Kogure's Kasshin Iai Jutsu. It's definitely humorous seeing all those guys die from a sword pommel hit.

I'm using a 3x Big Shot Garuda/Big Deal/Garuda sword with Isshin Iai (Kogure's style)

Forward + Triangle --> Triangle

One shots almost everything in Hard mode. 3x Big shot is so dumb. I also have a 3x L&D sword equipped so i can switch to it really fast get some vit back and go back to good ole' Masamune Versus to devestate.
---
PSN: Zero__Loveless
GT: NeoDeus634
#15oORyuumaruOoPosted 9/1/2012 6:14:07 PM
Hershawitz posted...
Leave the area. It's pretty much impossible to go through the entire thing without leaving the area, as there's upwards of 300+ people you have to kill. Save and use Dojima.

WTF?!

...why didn't I think of that before >_>

I broke my sword in the first five minutes just going crazy with it...it was a good thing there was a surplus of swords all over the place = 3=....but damn, that was the longest, most mind numbing fight in the game...

By the way, I did it on NORMAL...and thinking about doing it again on hard for the ground metals...

/closetmasochist
---
PSN: MrSeizo
Playing:WoTS4, P4 Arena, Battlefield 3, P3FES
#16MiromotoPosted 9/1/2012 6:25:35 PM
oORyuumaruOo posted...

By the way, I did it on NORMAL...and thinking about doing it again on hard for the ground metals...

/closetmasochist

You can get ground metal on easy mode. I made a list as to what swords dropped will net you ground metal on easy. I am about to do hard mode to see if it changes any though, so i'll update that when I can tonight. Normal mode gives you the same as easy does when i did it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/611500-way-of-the-samurai-4/63900437
---
"TELL ME HOW TO STOP THESE TEARS!"
#17oORyuumaruOoPosted 9/1/2012 6:31:46 PM
Miromoto posted...
oORyuumaruOo posted...

/closetmasochist

You can get ground metal on easy mode. I made a list as to what swords dropped will net you ground metal on easy. I am about to do hard mode to see if it changes any though, so i'll update that when I can tonight. Normal mode gives you the same as easy does when i did it.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/611500-way-of-the-samurai-4/63900437

Ah, thanks!! I was actually looking for that :)
---
PSN: MrSeizo
Playing:WoTS4, P4 Arena, Battlefield 3, P3FES
#18cobbilPosted 9/1/2012 6:32:27 PM
Big question that might be stupid.

How does one get the swords/styles of the Yakuza Quartet? Or is it possible?
#19OmbraPosted 9/2/2012 9:57:20 PM
cobbil posted...
Big question that might be stupid.

How does one get the swords/styles of the Yakuza Quartet? Or is it possible?

if you don't save jubei, the 8 fight each other (4 v 4 including you) i heard you can kill all of them and loot their weapons and their bodies.
---
"..the board isn't a discussion Baird for the entire series, it's for the one game only." Genius Mod on why HNK Musou board is 40% off topic.
#20MiromotoPosted 9/2/2012 10:10:17 PM
Or if you do save Jubei, after the Battle is over don't talk to them, just attack them, eventually they will try to kill you back, but this way you can get all of their styles too. Even Jubei.
---
"TELL ME HOW TO STOP THESE TEARS!"