The Mysterious Spectre-san

#1SERiA_STARPosted 9/4/2012 1:48:26 PM
Sorry if I've missed any topics in the past about him, but what's up with the spectre hangin' out on the tree in the cemetery at night? is this a DLC shop that hasn't been integrated for the NA version yet? If so, anyone know what he offers exactly?
---
"My ultimate technique? ...Is to exist. Exist through the void."
#2Mister TwitPosted 9/4/2012 2:01:31 PM
Yeah I spotted this guy as well, tried talking to him and all it did was give me a message about "this content has not been downloaded" or something. I'm guessing he has something to do with DLC
#3UmJammerEriPosted 9/4/2012 2:02:41 PM
Mhm, it's generally pretty apparent that he has something to do with DLC. No one is really quite sure at the moment if we will be getting any of the DLC released in Japan though.
---
My Guitar Is In My Mind!
#4SERiA_STAR(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 2:11:18 PM
Probably will be. The dlc swords part saleswoman from 3 comes to mind, they gave us that soon after release.
---
#5TAS7284Posted 9/4/2012 2:22:01 PM
UmJammerEri posted...
Mhm, it's generally pretty apparent that he has something to do with DLC. No one is really quite sure at the moment if we will be getting any of the DLC released in Japan though.

Actually someone from Xseed confirmed on NeoGAF that we would be getting the DLC.

If anyone is wondering what all the DLC was you can see it all on the official Japanese site here...

http://www.samuraidou.com/samurai4/dlc2.html

The first pack includes Dona Dona from WOTS1 and a grown up version of Sayo from WOTS2.

The second pack includes faces and clothing based of historical figures from the Japanese Shogunate police force.

Everything else looks like content already available in the game but that you can pay real money for to get instantly like scrolls and ore.

The first pack (Dona/Sayo) is the one that will for sure be released. I wouldn't be surprised if the others didn't get released.

They could just combine them all into a single pack but I imagine whatever deal Xseed made with Acquire probably prevents them from doing that. Same goes for why the DLC wasn't just included with the NA release to begin with.
#6UmJammerEriPosted 9/4/2012 2:24:16 PM
TAS7284 posted...
UmJammerEri posted...

Actually someone from Xseed confirmed on NeoGAF that we would be getting the DLC.

If anyone is wondering what all the DLC was you can see it all on the official Japanese site here...

http://www.samuraidou.com/samurai4/dlc2.html

The first pack includes Dona Dona from WOTS1 and a grown up version of Sayo from WOTS2.

The second pack includes faces and clothing based of historical figures from the Japanese Shogunate police force.

Everything else looks like content already available in the game but that you can pay real money for to get instantly like scrolls and ore.

The first pack (Dona/Sayo) is the one that will for sure be released. I wouldn't be surprised if the others didn't get released.

They could just combine them all into a single pack but I imagine whatever deal Xseed made with Acquire probably prevents them from doing that. Same goes for why the DLC wasn't just included with the NA release to begin with.

Really? That's great! Thanks for the update on the situation.
---
My Guitar Is In My Mind!
#7cobbilPosted 9/4/2012 2:40:28 PM
The Dona/Sayo DLC is what got my attention! Dona Dona was awesome in WotS1. Any idea if it'll come with his style?
#8BasementDudePosted 9/4/2012 3:38:42 PM
if you beat him up enough an invisible ghost beats the crap out of you and reduces your vitality to 0 and health to 1. kinda jump scared me lol
---
number of e-huggies received today: 201
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 89,322,148.77
#9SERiA_STAR(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2012 3:55:32 PM
BasementDude posted...
if you beat him up enough an invisible ghost beats the crap out of you and reduces your vitality to 0 and health to 1. kinda jump scared me lol

Oh wow, how the heck do you get him down from te tree (or in beating range?)

Also, kudos for the DLC update. Sounds like cool stuff. Hopefully there's a future samurai set or something akin to it coming as well. loved those in 3.
---
#10BasementDudePosted 9/4/2012 3:59:32 PM
i just jump kicked him over and over. then my character starting getting beaten up with slashing sounds. i think it was making me do various animations from being thrown, though the only one i recognised was dojima's spinning throw. i thought i was going to get game over after it was all over.
---
number of e-huggies received today: 201
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 89,322,148.77