Fairy Tail~Skill List Translation~

#11maiden_virgoPosted 4/23/2011 8:10:13 PM
if the game release . do you want to play it ?? ( Original Story from Fairy Tail: Gekitotsu! Kardia Daiseidou ) :o
#12maiden_virgoPosted 4/23/2011 8:28:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13pokeeiyuuPosted 4/24/2011 1:05:35 PM
For any thought of Italian or French for musical terms, I forgot that "e" wouldn't make the right sound in that language. So it's "Dark Ricordanza" for Zero's main, again meaning "Dark Recollection Song" taken literally.
#14Seishinmahou(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2011 1:49:55 PM
pokeeiyuu posted...
For any thought of Italian or French for musical terms, I forgot that "e" wouldn't make the right sound in that language. So it's "Dark Ricordanza" for Zero's main, again meaning "Dark Recollection Song" taken literally.

ok...that solves the problem, thanks...
hey, what translation are you using?
#15pokeeiyuuPosted 4/24/2011 5:44:12 PM
I'm not sure I understand the question. There is no translation of this game yet, especially that it's so new.
When I translate, I just have to look up some vocabulary. So I'll use something like wwwjdic (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?9T) or an offline dictionary based on the EDICT dictionary files.
#16Seishinmahou(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2011 5:58:35 PM
pokeeiyuu posted...
I'm not sure I understand the question. There is no translation of this game yet, especially that it's so new.
When I translate, I just have to look up some vocabulary. So I'll use something like wwwjdic (http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/cgi-bin/wwwjdic.cgi?9T) or an offline dictionary based on the EDICT dictionary files.

thanks for the link ^^
#17fuLlbuSter27Posted 4/26/2011 2:27:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18pokeeiyuuPosted 5/21/2011 11:53:05 AM

Plue プルー
Main: Plue Attack プルーアタック
Sub 1: Plue Copter プルーコプター
Sub 2: Plue Healing プルーヒーリング
Sub 3: Plue Eye プルーアイ
Super: Plue Sonic プルーソニック

Lisana リサーナ
Main: Animal Soul "Bird" アニマルソウル「鳥」
Sub 1: Animal Soul "Rabbit" アニマルソウル「兎」
Sub 2: Animal Soul "Owl" アニマルソウル「梟」
Sub 3: Animal Soul "Armadillo" アニマルソウル「アルマジロ」
Super: Animal Soul "Cat" アニマルソウル「猫」

Takahashi Meijin 高橋名人
Main: Axe Throw 斧投げ
Sub 1: Honey Summon ハニー召喚
Sub 2: Bomberman 爆弾男
Sub 3: Skateboard Attack スケボーアタック
Super: 16 Rapid Fire 16連射

#19maiden_virgoPosted 5/22/2011 1:31:51 AM
anyone know how to play thunder place [ destroy electric lacrima ] level but we select the character , not in adventure mode ..