i put in a page in the "wiki".

#1Dimon101Posted 4/7/2012 9:18:23 AM
It;s not much, but it is a start, since no one apparently is making a walkthrough...im only writing some pages as i keep getting stuck at certain points, and i imagine others that are playing are also getting stuck at those points too...so if anyone wishes to submit a page, i ended it after i finished it for prologue and a winter's night..i know..it is only the beginning..but a wiki is a collaberation project..
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
#2Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2012 10:04:22 AM(edited)
Until an actual walkthrough appear, there is also a "video" guide here that is pretty good for your help:

http://www.gameanyone.com/video/350674

I put pages up to "assult on castle biron". It's a start at least..
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
#3OgesMCPosted 4/10/2012 10:01:35 PM
I'm working on a walkthrough, should be done by the weekend and up next monday.
---
35 Lightnin'
#4Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 5:44:24 PM
cool..thanks man..having a hard time finding all those crosses and lost souls...and the beginning is hard to figure out on your own...i kinda hit it by accident when the white ring and the other ring inside each other..in no where in the instruction book did it mention this little thing...also..make sure to add that you cannot pass by certain sections of the game until you kill enough people in them..i noticed this myself on certain sections...thanks for the walkthrough..
---
#5OgesMCPosted 4/18/2012 7:44:50 PM
On the last act, going to finish it tomorrow hopefully (though I said that last week). I skimmed through the guide to find the area with the ram, and sure enough, I have it covered. See what you think:

http://textsnip.com/082143

All coffers, souls, and crosses are covered of course. Be sure to let me know what you think of the finished guide when it's up. Hopefully friday.
---
35 Lightnin'
#6Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 7:36:15 PM
hmm..not bad..i see some typos..but good on you man...to have enough time to even make a guide..please post it man....i really like it..hope gamefaqs likes it too..
---
#7OgesMCPosted 4/30/2012 8:12:46 PM
If Allen accepts the incomplete, I'm submitting what I have right now. My xbox got bumped by the dog and the disc scratched horribly. If I can fix it I can finish what I have soon, else I'll have to purchase another copy this weekend.

It's not the best walkthrough on the block by a longshot, but I hate it when decent games like this go uncovered. If anything people can find the coffers and crosses they missed.
---
35 Lightnin'
#8Dimon101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 5:53:24 PM
Woot..it's up. Good job....thanks...im sure alot of people on here really appreciate it. I do..THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
---