Any other games like this?

#1AthenovPosted 5/7/2012 4:20:45 PM
I love medieval type games. Especially ones like this where there is so much detail in the fighting and it's completely fair to the CPU in terms of PVE. Not like those other sword type games where you have some sort of power that 1 hits a whole map (exaggerated, but you get what I mean). Even in cursed mode I still got owned in this game.

There was a game that was supposed to be out alrdy but they canceled it dunno why called kingdom under fire 2 which looked like it was gonna be the best.

If anyone know any games plz list them down. There are a lot that I have Played but I want to see if there is more
#2OgesMCPosted 5/7/2012 4:58:56 PM
Similar Feeling:

Hunted: Demon's Forge
FIrst Templar
Conan
Golden Axe: Beast Rider

More action RPG:

Rise of the Argonauts
Dark Souls

In my opinion anyway, I'm a sucker for sword and sorcery so I don't know if you wanted only "crusade" type games.
---
35 Lightnin'
#3Athenov(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2012 6:42:32 PM
I do like swords and sorcery aswell just that, mages or anything magic related tends to over power the swords. Both in strength and graphic wise. Don't get me wrong I do love the colorfulness in games such as kingdoms of amalur and I am currently a full Mage. But I prefer melee weapons more.

I will try all the games you posted tho. I played dark souls it was awesomely intense. The whole time I was planning to buy it ppl were telling me it was the hardest game possible that it would make me quit. I just found that to be very challenging and fun.
#4OgesMCPosted 5/7/2012 8:26:15 PM
Then please my friend, try out these ones first.

Conan
Rise of the Argonauts

Hunted has the partner gameplay that cursed crusade does, conan has the same weapon style combos/pick up enemy weapons gameplay, and beast rider is amazingly fun swordplay and monster riding. Argonauts is more story driven with less action, but the action is fun when it is and the story is deep if you enjoyed such movies of old.
---
35 Lightnin'
#5IcarusaelPosted 5/8/2012 4:50:27 PM
Someone suggested Dark Souls... You shouldn't play this if you thought that The Cursed Crusade is hard lol... it is the most easy game of this genre that I've played on Xbox 360, the only hard part are when it is glitched, or just because the game is crappy...

But Dark Souls is one of the most awesome game I've played so far in my whole life.
#6Dimon101Posted 5/18/2012 11:13:39 AM
I second the "The First Templar". i bought this game and first templar at same time because i thought they had similiar storyline and such. Turns out i was wrong...while the cursed crusade is all hack and slash..there is some better storylines in first templar and some awesome puzzles..especially in the temple of the nine..reminds me of a indiana jones movie "last cursade". Anyways, i do not know if you will like first templar because it has more storyline than fighting, but it does have 2 player co-op online, like cursed crusade, and ive tried it somewhat. kinda fun.
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
#7Dimon101Posted 5/18/2012 11:15:40 AM
OgesMC posted...
Similar Feeling:

FIrst Templar
Conan

More action RPG:

Rise of the Argonauts
Dark Souls

In my opinion anyway, I'm a sucker for sword and sorcery so I don't know if you wanted only "crusade" type games.

I beat "dark souls" already, on the first playthrough. Dude, that game is hard, even on easy. Regardless, there are some things i like in DS, and others i do not. Ogre, what is your ign? perhaps i could play CC sometime with you...
---
"What's with the Hand-Nose thing?" ~ Wein Cruz talking about Hans from Growlanser Generations
More topics from this board...
CO OP partnerstormingfusion17/16 5:00AM