Again?

#1ShagyamPosted 4/9/2012 11:07:13 AM
This game just does not want to come out.

By the time this game comes out the calendar will be useless
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07
#2Stray_ZeroPosted 4/9/2012 2:13:40 PM
I guess you didn't read my topic, they said "Late April", and I guess you don't bother to look things up beforehand, not that I'm starting a fight or anything, but that's the truth. (The nerve of some people.)
---
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#3HermanTuttlePosted 4/9/2012 6:55:19 PM
Rejected by Microsoft.
#4Stray_ZeroPosted 4/9/2012 10:29:25 PM
HermanTuttle posted...
Rejected by Microsoft.

I beg to differ, here's the latest post on the facebook fan page of PB.

The game is 100% finished and we're in manufacturing right now. Should be in store the last week of April.

Sheesh, you never bother to look up for things, haven't you. You're always trying to be negative.

And yes, the Calendar is useless as the BB:Extend Calendar as well, but at least its kinda like a mini artbook anyway.
---
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#5X_Masquerade_XPosted 4/10/2012 10:05:53 AM
HermanTuttle posted...
Rejected by Microsoft.

=(
I just cancelled my reserve on Amazon.
Thanks for letting me know Herman.

I hate being in limbo on stuff like this.
---
[O o O O XBOX360] KiNECT
_______^_______
#6HermanTuttlePosted 4/10/2012 11:11:55 AM
Trying to guilt trip me, huh Masquerade?

I don't use Facebook. I should have pointed out how that wasn't confirmed fact, just a common guess, and a reasonable one given that it was what kept Otomedius on the back burner.

Microsoft rejecting a game doesn't mean it can't come out, anyway--they just have to resubmit it.
#7X_Masquerade_XPosted 4/10/2012 1:45:19 PM
^^
nope.
I dont know anything about all the issues this game is having, but like I said, I cant be bothered with constant delays. So I went ahead and cancelled my reserve.

The publisher needs to get their act together if they want our money.
Their handling of this whole situation has been ham handed and unprofessional.
---
[O o O O XBOX360] KiNECT
_______^_______
#8HermanTuttlePosted 4/10/2012 3:17:07 PM
SouthPeak have never been known for their professionalism.

The thing is, it's obvious they've really been working hard at getting this out. I really doubt any of these delays were within their control.

It was probably the same thing that happened with Otomedius--they were forced to resubmit it for approval multiple times. MS doesn't take too kindly to niche anime games these days.
#9Negima87Posted 4/10/2012 11:04:56 PM

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/10/phantom-breaker-delayed-to-may-due-to-bug-fixes/

#10Stray_ZeroPosted 4/10/2012 11:10:51 PM
Ok, that article seems concrete enough, uggh, another month won't hurt, and at least an actual date (hoping), besides, companies these days shouldn't take long on bug fixes, but that's what updates/patches are for.
---