Phantom breaker page on facebook just updated *game is not canceled*

#1shinkusanagiPosted 8/23/2012 5:04:47 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pb.7sixty

Amazon.ca customers have been receiving emails saying that the game has been cancelled. It has not. We can't comment on it yet, but we've been working on getting everything finalized for getting the game out to everyone and we will have a full update on the release within a week.

Thanks for staying with us on this everyone. We really appreciate the continued support. We know you want the game and we're doing everything we can to get this out the door.

That was inside the link
---
"RESISTANCE IS FLAMMABLE. NO ONE CAN SNUFF MY FLAME!" Kyo from KOF 2000
twitter: DarkKyo101
#2DrakebunnyPosted 8/24/2012 2:41:30 PM
I doubt it's gonna come out honestly :V.
#3Stray_ZeroPosted 8/24/2012 9:09:06 PM
Well, we can try and hope for the best then...
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#4youngskillzPosted 8/24/2012 11:18:31 PM
lol....they just blowing hot air or is it really coming ?

i think if doesn't come by october they need to stop BSing.
---
Melodic Death Bands of The Moment -- Sympuls-E, Cipher System, Catch The Sun, Arise, Words Of Farewell, Dorgmooth, Sylosis, Disese Illusion.
#5X_Masquerade_XPosted 8/27/2012 2:39:24 PM
Drakebunny posted...
I doubt it's gonna come out honestly :V.

same here
---
Make Mine Wii-U / PC
Now Playing: LaMulana, Jamestown, Alan Wake PC, Batman AC PC
#6SagadegoPosted 8/30/2012 2:30:14 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pb.7sixty

We’re hot off the heels of a Phantom Breaker status meeting. We’ve been working with Microsoft as quickly as we can to get everything on the business end squared away for launch. The process is moving forward, but it hasn’t been moving along as quickly as we thought it would be over the past week.

Things tend to slow down when big shows are on the horizon (anyone going to be at PAX by chance?) so we should be moving forward again after the holiday weekend.

As we said in the comments late last week there are still some giveaways planned for launch which includes one last Eightarc stick! Not only that, but some of us here will be jumping online to join you in some matches via Xbox Live.

Thanks to all the fans that have stuck with us through this. It’s great to see people so supportive of the game, even through the snags we’ve hit along the way.

so surpise its microsoft. the did this with Otomedius Excellent and also the reason why
Under Defeat HD is ps3 only at the moment because the minimum print has to be 50,000 copies
#7E NicePosted 8/31/2012 10:00:36 PM
Things tend to slow down when big shows are on the horizon (anyone going to be at PAX by chance?) so we should be moving forward again after the holiday weekend.

Are they going to showcase the game at PAX?
---
ive been eating soup drenched pizza for no reason? - Otaku84 returns
#8DrakebunnyPosted 9/1/2012 12:58:08 AM
E Nice posted...

Are they going to showcase the game at PAX?

No
#9megamanx1979Posted 9/11/2012 7:12:39 PM
now its no longer on gamestop preorder list
i just called them to see if i still had it pre ordered and it shows my 5 dollars is still there but it says scu deleted
#10McDohl MRPosted 9/12/2012 5:56:00 AM
We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on January 05, 2012
. . .
"Phantom Breaker - Special Edition"
Estimated arrival date: January 08, 2013 - January 14, 2013

Well damn.
---
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/daverost