Bleach Soul ignition / aka soul ressurection (no multiplayer?)

#1Silvershadowx7Posted 5/24/2011 5:27:58 PM
Is there any one out there that knows why there is no multiplayer? its only a 1 player game. should have online gameplay so people wont get bored as quickly. before i found out form the online gameplay i was gonna request these list of things

Team co-op
versus mode (1 on 1)
team vs mode( 2 on 2)
free for all (all 16 players fight until one last person stands)
Standard matches for where 16 people per room and spectate 2 players fighting then then next fight starts and also
free for all.

If they had theses things wont sony make more money off of it?
#2Silvershadowx7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/24/2011 5:41:50 PM
]Is there any one out there that knows why there is no multiplayer? its only a 1 player game. should have online gameplay so people wont get bored as quickly. before i found out form the online gameplay i was gonna request these list of things

Team co-op
versus mode (1 on 1)
team vs mode( 2 on 2)
free for all (all 16 players fight until one last person stands)
Standard matches for where 16 people per room and spectate 2 players fighting then then next fight starts and also
free for all.

If they had theses things wont sony make more money off of it? i just hope sony reads this!
#3DarkFistsPosted 5/24/2011 7:01:57 PM
1) I'll address the last sentence in your topic first. Sony of Japan wouldn't be reading this...at all, they are the ones that developed this game, and the game has pretty much already gone gold in both countries. Sony knows that the Bleach name will sell, it doesn't have to have multiplayer to sell well.

2) Nobody on this forum would know WHY they didn't, all I can say is after playing the demo, split screen would kill this. And Sony probably doesn't want to waste the money on servers to keep multiplayer online up and running

3) What I'm saying is, you don't have to level every character up, and then end it, or even just continue playing the game exclusively, resulting in boredom, a game's entertainment value is up to said player for most cases. Oh, and Mission Mode is gonna be up to 100 hours supposedly...no reason to extend it even more...
---
PSN=Gelthidor, add me if you want, if you get declined, you know why :P
#4NightmareGammaPosted 5/25/2011 3:47:28 AM
if we all are lucky, the announcement of NISA that this game is Single Player only could be wrong. maybe they only iterpret this as single player.

That reminds me: in the EU Versions of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on the case of the game, Square has marked the game as "1 Player", but in fact the game has a Multiplayer Mode, which was even announced before release!

So maybe Racjin/NISA has made the same Mistake on their website xD
---
#5RealityCheck10Posted 5/25/2011 1:04:42 PM
NightmareGamma posted...
if we all are lucky, the announcement of NISA that this game is Single Player only could be wrong. maybe they only iterpret this as single player.

That reminds me: in the EU Versions of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on the case of the game, Square has marked the game as "1 Player", but in fact the game has a Multiplayer Mode, which was even announced before release!

So maybe Racjin/NISA has made the same Mistake on their website xD

No, not gonna happen, if you've seen the conference video that involved NISA showing the games that were bringing here, explaining it all. This game is single player only, even the developers were there to explain a bit more and tell that they had a playable demo set up for the people at the conference to try out. NISA also said that they aren't establishing one since it would consume more time and money to make one, test this and that. With the game's release less than a month away for Japan, MP isn't happening.

If MP was planned for then it would have been created and heavily advertised by now.

No one expected MP in Kingdom Hearts BBS because in general its a single player franchise. But that's Square Enix and the developers had enough time, money and planning to add that into their game. A whole different package.
#6Poppin_Fresh123Posted 5/25/2011 1:54:17 PM
^ This man types truthful information.
---
Hazama is my idol......lol
Live: LordDeathTheKid
#7moobzenPosted 5/27/2011 4:28:41 AM
Why do we need multiplayer in every single new game? Some games are supposed to be single player only, some shouldn't have multiplayer and so on. But I don't really think this game should have a multiplayer .. unless you mean split-screen but hell .. it's not that important.
---
When you see people in a flame war just ignore them. You could've spent that time on something else rather than typing comments to the internet. Just ignore.