mission 19 and level questions

#1shin_korama97Posted 11/30/2011 7:10:22 AM
for the leveling, why is it ichigo still has the lock for jin lvl 18, but it still says maxed?
also, is there an easy way to find/move to the unlocked grids instead of going through half the screen trying to find them?
lastly, is there a way to quickly find spacific power ups, eg could you go spacifically for life stocks first, then life regen before anything else?
and mission 19, how can I beat this, been trying for days
by the time I get to aizen and jin I run out of time
thanks and any help would be greatly apretiated
#2Devilmaycry245Posted 11/30/2011 5:27:18 PM
shin_korama97 posted...
for the leveling, why is it ichigo still has the lock for jin lvl 18, but it still says maxed?
also, is there an easy way to find/move to the unlocked grids instead of going through half the screen trying to find them?
lastly, is there a way to quickly find spacific power ups, eg could you go spacifically for life stocks first, then life regen before anything else?
and mission 19, how can I beat this, been trying for days
by the time I get to aizen and jin I run out of time
thanks and any help would be greatly apretiated

1. I think you mean Gin. He is the one who you level up to 18 to get it unlocked.

2. You're gonna have to kinda "dig" to get to other grids.

3. No, but you can get the life stocks and regen earlier by just going on a path to get there without having to buy everything else around them.

4. Try not to go through every corner of the map to fight enemies. Just fight the required ones first then if you're comfortable enough, kill the remaining grunts and move on. You don't need to kill all of them and keep an eye on time.
---
There are but two types of fights. Whenever we go into battle, it must be one of the two: The fight to protect life or the fight to protect pride!
#3shin_korama97(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2011 9:30:55 PM
no I still haven't opened that grid but its still saying ichigo's level is maxed
how can I find the path to the regen and life stocks?
lastly how do I know which enemies are required to keep going?
thanks in advance
#4Devilmaycry245Posted 12/1/2011 5:08:00 PM
shin_korama97 posted...
no I still haven't opened that grid but its still saying ichigo's level is maxed
how can I find the path to the regen and life stocks?
lastly how do I know which enemies are required to keep going?
thanks in advance

Ichigo's level is maxed as in level 175, but you haven't opened the grid yet?

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1C1SKPL_enUS432US433&tbm=isch&tbnid=TfjXngp5corjlM:&imgrefurl=http://guide4gamers.com/bleach-soul-resurreccion-guide-characters-grid-level/&docid=6bgSQoMsEJJpRM&imgurl=http://guide4gamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Bleach-Soul-Ressurrecion-character-grid.jpg&w=770&h=480&ei=JxXYTqDlE4Lt0gGPjNT-DQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=189&vpy=166&dur=2530&hovh=177&hovw=284&tx=94&ty=85&sig=113588013666914015379&page=1&tbnh=150&tbnw=222&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&biw=1366&bih=667

That's a big url. Anyways lifestocks are in Soifon's, H.Ichigo's, and Kokuto's grid. Regen is in Nnoitora's, Gin's and Shunsui's grid.

The enemies that you are required to beat are when the area is closed off by the huge doors or a green wall. If it says "beat officer red" or something fight the big guys to get out quickly. If it says "beat all soul reapers" or something you must defeat everyone.
---
There are but two types of fights. Whenever we go into battle, it must be one of the two: The fight to protect life or the fight to protect pride!
#5shin_korama97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2011 7:21:33 PM
apparently, that's what the person helping me play said anyway
btw how does that url work? I'd probably get it easier if I was a sited person
also how would someone know where the grids are? I mean do they have pictures of the char or something?
eg I'm looking for ichigo's grid with aizen, how would I find the path I need?
#6Devilmaycry245Posted 12/2/2011 1:56:40 PM
shin_korama97 posted...
apparently, that's what the person helping me play said anyway
btw how does that url work? I'd probably get it easier if I was a sited person
also how would someone know where the grids are? I mean do they have pictures of the char or something?
eg I'm looking for ichigo's grid with aizen, how would I find the path I need?

Copy the entire url, paste it into the web address bar. The names of the characters are on the boxes.

The grids are all there on the url. They just have names, I couldn't find a picture with the pictures with characters on them.
---
#7shin_korama97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2011 5:46:09 PM
so I'm guessing say, if you choose aizen in the menu, the middle is aizen's grid and I can get someone to check the url from there?
#8Devilmaycry245Posted 12/3/2011 8:29:18 AM
shin_korama97 posted...
so I'm guessing say, if you choose aizen in the menu, the middle is aizen's grid and I can get someone to check the url from there?

Pretty much yeah
---
#9shin_korama97(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2011 1:21:40 PM
huh I think I got this, thanks for clearing that up
#10Devilmaycry245Posted 12/4/2011 7:04:28 PM
Glad to help
---