Repeat & Reboot

#1kakashiEMSPosted 1/19/2012 7:27:47 PM

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/01/bleach-manga-on-3-week-break-kubo-offers-information/ some interesting info!

#2Devilmaycry245Posted 1/19/2012 11:58:59 PM
Interesting! Wonder what Unohana's fighting skills will be like with her zanpaktou
---
There are but two types of fights. Whenever we go into battle, it must be one of the two: The fight to protect life or the fight to protect pride!
#3hergmanPosted 1/20/2012 7:36:09 AM
looks interesting

but why call it "reboot"?

anyway, despite the current arc being about chad, we didn't exacly see him that much
---
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.
#4kakashiEMS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2012 9:48:08 AM

reboot just means to start up again i more so questioning the "repeat" part and yea chad wasnt really around i just think it was to show wat his power actually was. It might not be the next arc but one of the upcoming arc should be about uryuu and the quincies altho i believe hes the only one left but there could be some rogue quincies out there as long as kubo doesnt give ichigo quincies powers as well and show more character development of the other characters; but this is speculation right now anyway

#5hergmanPosted 1/21/2012 7:48:19 AM
ive seen interviews at jump festa 2011 and 2012, ive read the databook souls, masked, and unmasked

and not once did kubo showed any interest to the quincies nor did mention them.
if the author show no interest, why do you think it should show up?
---
#6kakashiEMS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 10:35:25 AM

you could say tht bout any character tht doesnt get development, if u read the article again it said one arc was to rescue orihime and one arc was bout chad and the fullbring so its only speculation and common sense toward the article tht there should be an arc bout the quincies/uryuu

#7Jaded_MemoryPosted 1/22/2012 2:21:31 AM
kakashiEMS posted...
you could say tht bout any character tht doesnt get development, if u read the article again it said one arc was to rescue orihime and one arc was bout chad and the fullbring so its only speculation and common sense toward the article tht there should be an arc bout the quincies/uryuu

Or Renji.Or Urahara. Or Hitsugaya. Plenty of people have been elevated in importance as-of late.

I mean, it's not like the arc has to link with the person it's about. Rukia's linked to Shinigami, but Orihime's linked to Arrancar - who she has no links too. And if I'm honest the Orihime arc wasn't really about Orihime, as we find out later that Aizen actually didn't have a use for her. If anything I'd call that the Aizen arc.
---
Why One Piece is epic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA
#8hergmanPosted 1/22/2012 7:05:04 AM
so even if the next arc is about uryuu, it won't be about quincies
---
#9kakashiEMS(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2012 11:45:02 AM

not the next arc we dont know wen kubo would make this arc could be the next but who knows and mayb whos knows wat he'll put in tht arc.
 @Jaded_Memory its not wat i said bout orihime its wat the article said. All those  soul reapers have equivalent development(not power or rank) to anyone not named not named ichigo who are relevant to the story, uryuu's power still has some mystery to it, the only thing we could get from the soul reapers the 17month gap or someones past which isnt a bad thing since its adds to the development of the character but unless its a new character tht arc is long overdo.

#10hergmanPosted 1/23/2012 7:05:32 AM
the arc that is coming is the last one, kubo said so at jump festa

he talked a lot about the kind of stories he wanted to make : the royal guard, ichigo's father, another turn back the pendulum (tough that one could be just another addendum).

for the last arc, its much more likely to be about something he actually talked about and has shown interest in rather than and unknown.

logic. use it
---