I was wondering

#1kenpachi99Posted 3/27/2012 11:54:49 AM
I was wondering with the bleach anime over would anyone like a Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations style bleach game with open environments with a lot of playable characters.
---
SSBB FC: 1462-5913-8004
XBL/PSN: hairlessraiden
#2slmcknettPosted 3/27/2012 1:51:57 PM
Definitely.

And since Generations has 72 characters in it, they could definitely put in all the major Bleach characters.
---
Supporter of Xehaheron, Ostrichnort, and the Xehayelaporronort.
#3sarris98Posted 3/28/2012 9:56:11 AM

Definitelly!We could just have the Heat The Soul Series with a slightly different camera and slightly different movement and BAM!New Bleach fighter,in all of it's Bleachtastic glory...and with some more tweaks added by Eighting from their other good fighters would be pleasant surprises.

#4YomigaeruPosted 3/28/2012 11:25:16 AM
If they could successfully implement aerial combat, then I'd be all for it. I don't think the system used in Storm would work with Bleach without some significant tweaks, however. Naruto characters have to constantly micromanage chakra. Running out of reiatsu is never really a concern in Bleach, and aside from notable exceptions, most of the fighting in Bleach involves mostly melee combat as opposed to the predominately mid-to-long-ranged fights found in Naruto (especially the recent chapters featuring fights between the god-tier characters).
---
"It means that Sir Issac Newton is the deadliest son of a $%#^ in space."