aki riding suit (blooody ?)
Luciano/lester ring outfit
lester hair style
aki duel disk
laser duel disk
---
yugioh 2011 friend code 064750156710
#2moogle_xPosted 4/3/2011 3:57:14 PM
How do you get Luna custom and custom red disk? Arey they female-only?
I remember getting Dark Magician outfit after I unlocked Vylon's Descent pack (duel the shop clerks 3 times).
#3Meltemi_RafalaPosted 4/3/2011 4:10:39 PM(edited)
I don't suppose you can mention how you unlocked the clothes you have unlocked so far, or do you not remember? I'm missing a few as well, namely the Duel Academia Uniform and...Tag Force Set?

For what you're missing, I picked up Dark Magician Girl's outfit by dueling all of the shop duelists three times each. In previous games, it was winning ten duels spread out across all eight, so it's probably similar here. I heard the laser duel disc was unlocked by participating in a tournament over the wireless a few months ago from a topic here, too, and that Aki's Riding Suit is unlocked by going through her quest, but I haven't seen how to unlock that quest either.

EDIT: Moogle_X: I don't know for absolute sure, but I think so. Luna custom disc was sitting outside of the Securities office, where the Answers section says Leo's custom disc is located, so I'd guess it to be like the King's Replica/Witch's Dress and Stylish Suit/Career Suit, based on gender. Custom Red and Custom Green seem to be counterparts as well, guessing by their users in-game (Misaki/Toru) and the fact that Custom Red is completely missing from the male answers on the Cheats page, like the other female-only outfits and disks above, but then again, Custom Green is missing from that list as well.
---
All above is completely true and accurate, unless it isn't.
#4moogle_xPosted 4/3/2011 4:17:38 PM
^you get duel academia uniform after winning tag duel 10 times vs the twins.
#5michelos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2011 5:54:40 PM
Meltemi_Rafala posted...
I don't suppose you can mention how you unlocked the clothes you have unlocked so far, or do you not remember? I'm missing a few as well, namely the Duel Academia Uniform and...Tag Force Set?

For what you're missing, I picked up Dark Magician Girl's outfit by dueling all of the shop duelists three times each. In previous games, it was winning ten duels spread out across all eight, so it's probably similar here. I heard the laser duel disc was unlocked by participating in a tournament over the wireless a few months ago from

for now the tourneys are down
and is it all the card shop keepers and duel runner shop keepers or just the card shop keepers
---
yugioh 2011 friend code 064750156710
#6Meltemi_RafalaPosted 4/4/2011 8:45:13 AM
michelos posted...

for now the tourneys are down
and is it all the card shop keepers and duel runner shop keepers or just the card shop keepers

I dueled all of them, since I was doing it to unlock the Vylon pack; it just unlocked at the same time as the pack. And yes, that tourney ended some time ago. Sorry, but there'll probably be another one sometime in the future. Here's the thread where it came up before, since it came right up when I did a quick search for disks.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/612092-yu-gi-oh-5ds-world-championship-2011-over-the/58439379

Moogle_X: Thank you. That'll be helpful. ^_^
---
All above is completely true and accurate, unless it isn't.
#7michelos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2011 10:16:28 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8michelos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2011 10:10:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]