Horn of the Phantom Beast

#1OrangeBloodPosted 4/12/2011 8:57:07 PM
Normal Trap

Equip this card to a Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster you control. It gains 800 ATK. When the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

Does this card stays equipped to the monster or does it get destroyed in the end phase? Asking since It's not a continuous trap card, and is missing a "destroy this card when the equipped monster is destroyed". I think there're similar trap cards that would stay on the field but I couldn't think of them right now.

It would be awesome in my unicorn deck
---
... I don't have a signature
#2SilgonPosted 4/12/2011 9:12:53 PM
it will stay on the field as long as the monster equipped with it stays on the field. It's basically a trap version of an equip card.
---
where there's light there shall be darkness
#3MAtt5TERPosted 4/12/2011 9:42:28 PM
Now, here is an example of a card that's bad only because other cards are better. Upon flip, Horn of the Phantom Beast is probably +2: you destroy a monster that your Beast would not have plus you get a draw. On following turns, you either get more draws or your opponent has to waste resources destroying this card.

But practically, I'd rather have the reliability, flexibility, and speed of Forbidden Lance, even in a deck with only Beast and Beast-Warrior monsters.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.