Where do you obtain Speed Spell - Rekindling?

#1Mr_D_UchihaPosted 6/17/2011 5:23:55 AM
I want to make a riding duel version of my normal Flamvell deck but I noticed I never unlocked the speed version of Rekindling which im sure is supposed to be in the game. Ive 100% the first two speed spell packs and not got it. Can anyone recall if it is in a pack or where its obtained in game?
---
I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
#2BladenytePosted 6/17/2011 5:30:53 AM
if only there was some sort of special section of a website named GameFAQS that might have a list of all the cards in the game and how to obtain them..
however, since that complex idea might be too complicated, allow me to do the simple work for you.

=====================
-Acceleration Finish- #596
=====================

50 Cards
Unlocked on Story Mode, Final Chapter

Ultra Rare:
Speed Spell - Confiscation
Speed Spell - Painful Choice
Speed Spell - The Forceful Sentry
Speed Spell - Tyrant Force

Super Rare:
Speed Spell - Cold Wave
Speed Spell - Curse of Fate
Speed Spell - Heavy Storm
Speed Spell - Metamorphosis
Speed Spell - Pot of Duality
Speed Spell - Speed Jammer

Rare:
Acceleration Zone
Des Accelerator
Full Throttle
Slip Stream
Slowdown Trap
Speed Booster
Speed Edge
Speed Spell - Brain Control
Speed Spell - Final Countdown
Speed Spell - Half Seize
Speed Spell - Last Will
Speed Spell - Tuning

Common:
Speed Spell - Advanced Ritual Art
Speed Spell - Burial from a Different Dimension
Speed Spell - Cards of Consonance
Speed Spell - Chain Strike
Speed Spell - Contract with the Abyss
Speed Spell - Dawn of the Herald
Speed Spell - Earth Chant
Speed Spell - Forbidden Chalice
Speed Spell - Forbidden Lance
Speed Spell - High Speed Crash
Speed Spell - Ignition
Speed Spell - Inferno Reckless Summon
Speed Spell - Miracle Synchro Fusion
Speed Spell - Overtune
Speed Spell - Preparation of Rites
Speed Spell - Psychokinesis
Speed Spell - Rekindling
Speed Spell - Scrapstorm
Speed Spell - Speed Force
Speed Spell - Star Force
Speed Spell - Stardust Shimmer
Speed Spell - Swallow's Nest
Speed Spell - Synchro Defuse
Speed Spell - Synchro Return
Speed Spell - Telekinetic Power Well
Speed Spell - Tune Up 123
Speed Spell - Upstart Goblin
Speed Spell - Zero Reverse
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#3Mr_D_Uchiha(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 6:00:48 AM
Your whit splits my ribs and the fact you didn't stop to think 'maybe this guy is in a hurry and doesn't have time to scrawl through an elongated faq' leaves me wondering for your intelligence. A word of advice for ya bro, common courtesy's are appreciated by the majority but childishness is appreciated by no one. Have a nice day.
---
I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
#4grand demon mk2Posted 6/17/2011 6:03:14 AM
Or you could have checked the Faq

Ctrl+F Typed Kindl

Found it in Less time it took you to Type up that Message and post it.
---
If I Die, I Die, No sorrows, No regrets! - Me.
Death follows all, He who Fears it, Lives under it, But, Mastering it is the very Essense of Life.
#5BladenytePosted 6/17/2011 11:40:36 AM
exactly what demon said.. it takes very little time to open the faq and push ctrl+f then type part of the card's name.
but i dont mind. if you knew anything about me from my posts on this website over the years, i dont hold my tounge just because somebody else makes a stupid mistake. im not here to make friends.

but if you are after an apology, ok. im sorry. im sorry that you didnt search for this info yourself. cheers
---
PSN ID: Riftweaver81
I cannot be caged. I cannot be controlled. Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools-Jon Irenicus BG2
#6Avenger895Posted 6/17/2011 11:55:32 AM
Mr_D_Uchiha posted...
Your whit splits my ribs and the fact you didn't stop to think 'maybe this guy is in a hurry and doesn't have time to scrawl through an elongated faq' leaves me wondering for your intelligence. A word of advice for ya bro, common courtesy's are appreciated by the majority but childishness is appreciated by no one. Have a nice day.

You don't have time to do a quick search, yet you have time to type up a paragraph and await a response that possibly could have takens hours or even days? Lol.

And how is posting the source info along with the answer you want childish? Your lack of wit splits my ribs.
---
PSN: Avenger895
SS FC: 5457-3433-1382 || White FC: 0561-6185-2563 || WC2011 FC: 3267-5598-1408