Zombie Master ruling

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BobTDonut

BobTDonut
5 years ago#1
So I've been told that Zombie Master's effect is that the discard is a cost to activate the effect, and then you proceed to target. This means that you could discard a zombie then summon it directly after the discard.

I've also been told that you need to set a target first, then discard, but this would go against the card text itself:

Once per turn: You can send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard, then target 1 Level 4 or lower Zombie-Type monster in either player's Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

I just want to try and verify which one is true, and i cannot find any updated rulings. The only one I was able to find on the subject was from when Upper Deck still had control.
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4632/morningrescue.gif

User Info: game1997

game1997
5 years ago#2
If you have no zombies in your grave or opponents grave, you can't activate it. If you do, you can send a zombie in your hand and bring back the sent one. It's a cost.
PSN: OpTic_hnz KD-1.57 only snipe, don't judge.

User Info: Nauske

Nauske
5 years ago#3
You cannot activate cards/card effect if you cannot fulfill the resolution upon the intended activation of the effect.

ie Pot of Avarice vs 1 or 0 cards left in your deck.
Our purposes are different.

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
5 years ago#4
^So, It works like Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner, right?
Never refer to me by the letters in my username. It's an account name I had during my early school days that stuck. It does not sound too good when pronounced.

User Info: FabIemaster

FabIemaster
5 years ago#5
yes
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/Fable_Master/1214001542.jpg

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived