chaos/yata-lock

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
can someone give me the original yata-lock/chaos tier 0 decklist?

i cant remeber the whole thing and all the lists i googled are not the original
---
Official Dark Preist of the church of Arceus. I am the zoroark that rides upon Arceus' child, Absol.
5 years ago#2
What
Welcome to the Banlist WTFery, where the world of YGO just got flipped harder than a topdecked Morphing Jar...
5 years ago#3
2004 format the chaos deck that could yata lock you

CED-EOE
BLS-EOB
yatagarasu
mystical elf
witch of the black forest
ect.

im trying to make this deck irl for a tier 0 tournament some guy at school is hosting
---
Official Dark Preist of the church of Arceus. I am the zoroark that rides upon Arceus' child, Absol.
5 years ago#4
Black Wing FTK is better with Dark Strike Fighter.
5 years ago#5
Substitoad/Ronintoadin/Mass Driver FTK
GT - EphY
5 years ago#6
i didnt know mass driver had one....but i have all the cards for yata-lock in my binder its just been ages since i used it so idk everything that was in it. im gonna bring the list up to date anyway
---
5 years ago#7
bwftk is better
My signature has been overidden by TROMBE !!!
Aspiring > Loltopia FACTS
5 years ago#8
lulzace posted...
i didnt know mass driver had one....but i have all the cards for yata-lock in my binder its just been ages since i used it so idk everything that was in it. im gonna bring the list up to date anyway

Mass Driver had a few. Quillbolt/Imperial Iron Wall, Frog FTK... Athena/Darklord Superbia, although that's stupidly hard.
GT - EphY
5 years ago#9
http://i55.tinypic.com/1z31mzc.jpg
He doesn't like me from the get-go.
So I threw him off a cliff and every time he tried to get back up I hit him with a bat.
5 years ago#10
How much the game has changed since then...I mean look at all the banned cards these decks have!
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived