Safe Zone vs Bottomless Trap Hole

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
My opponent summons a monster with more than 1500 attack, and I use bottomless trap hole. My opponent chains safe zone. I know the monster is not destroyed, but is it still removed?
5 years ago#2
no

Same reason why stardust can negate BTH

It Destroy first, then the Victim get banished
Anime is for kids, you know its true when it includes decapitated children and bloody murders all in 50 seconds. Sadly it gets overidden by Trombe !
5 years ago#3
No it isn't removed from play. Bottomless Trap Holes effect destroys a card and removes it from play if it's unable to destroy the Target the monster is not removed. The game rule applies for Stardust Dragon and Prime Material Dragon.
5 years ago#4
same ruling as Book of Moon'ing the monster that was BTH'd... it wasn't destroyed so it isn't removed
[CWaN] Clan without a name - z15.invisionfree.com/cwan
Give a man an answer and he'll be happy today. Teach him the search bar and he'll stop annoying us.
5 years ago#5
So how about Imperial Iron Wall? What happens then? I'll assume the monster ends up in the Graveyard?
www.nintendostudio.com - The internationally approved forum of gaming awesomeness. (Not just Nintendo, mind you.)
5 years ago#6
If IIW is already active, BTH can't be activated.
If IIW is chained to BTH, the monster(s) is destoyed and sent to the graveyard.
[CWaN] Clan without a name - z15.invisionfree.com/cwan
Give a man an answer and he'll be happy today. Teach him the search bar and he'll stop annoying us.
5 years ago#7
You can't activate Bottomless with Wall out? That's interesting.... I guess it's because Banishing is part of BTH's main effect.
www.nintendostudio.com - The internationally approved forum of gaming awesomeness. (Not just Nintendo, mind you.)
5 years ago#8

You can't activate Bottomless with Wall out? That's interesting.... I guess it's because Banishing is part of BTH's main effect.

Cards whose resolutions cannot be done upon activation cannot be activated.
SUPERIOR MODE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived