Safe Zone vs Bottomless Trap Hole

#1MasterKChiefPosted 9/27/2011 11:31:17 AM
My opponent summons a monster with more than 1500 attack, and I use bottomless trap hole. My opponent chains safe zone. I know the monster is not destroyed, but is it still removed?
#2DemiseEndPosted 9/27/2011 11:32:36 AM
no

Same reason why stardust can negate BTH

It Destroy first, then the Victim get banished
---
Anime is for kids, you know its true when it includes decapitated children and bloody murders all in 50 seconds. Sadly it gets overidden by Trombe !
#3Adam_AcePosted 9/27/2011 11:34:14 AM
No it isn't removed from play. Bottomless Trap Holes effect destroys a card and removes it from play if it's unable to destroy the Target the monster is not removed. The game rule applies for Stardust Dragon and Prime Material Dragon.
#4ShamackPosted 9/27/2011 12:09:19 PM
same ruling as Book of Moon'ing the monster that was BTH'd... it wasn't destroyed so it isn't removed
---
[CWaN] Clan without a name - z15.invisionfree.com/cwan
Give a man an answer and he'll be happy today. Teach him the search bar and he'll stop annoying us.
#5TTuvilloPosted 9/28/2011 4:06:33 AM
So how about Imperial Iron Wall? What happens then? I'll assume the monster ends up in the Graveyard?
---
www.nintendostudio.com - The internationally approved forum of gaming awesomeness. (Not just Nintendo, mind you.)
#6ShamackPosted 9/28/2011 5:26:52 AM
If IIW is already active, BTH can't be activated.
If IIW is chained to BTH, the monster(s) is destoyed and sent to the graveyard.
---
[CWaN] Clan without a name - z15.invisionfree.com/cwan
Give a man an answer and he'll be happy today. Teach him the search bar and he'll stop annoying us.
#7TTuvilloPosted 9/28/2011 8:26:09 AM
You can't activate Bottomless with Wall out? That's interesting.... I guess it's because Banishing is part of BTH's main effect.
---
www.nintendostudio.com - The internationally approved forum of gaming awesomeness. (Not just Nintendo, mind you.)
#8NauskePosted 9/28/2011 9:15:42 AM

You can't activate Bottomless with Wall out? That's interesting.... I guess it's because Banishing is part of BTH's main effect.

Cards whose resolutions cannot be done upon activation cannot be activated.
---
SUPERIOR MODE