You know you're bad when...

#141012yArthur0Posted 6/15/2012 9:48:46 AM
You know you're bad when:

1.When you try to Monster Reborn a monster that can only be summoned by his own effect and no other ways.(Ex: Dark Armed Dragon)

2.When you Set and Flip summon in the same turn.

3.When you screw the rules and you don't have money.
#142IfenoPosted 6/15/2012 5:34:39 PM
The more I play the more I realize how bad I really am at this game... (at least I'm pretty sure I'm bad...)
---
~Ifeno - The Wandering Merchant~
Proud to be an OG of the Original Shiny Pokemon Guild. Shiny Guild trades: 7 Sol Dollars: 14
#143PeckingBirdPosted 6/15/2012 5:36:58 PM
you listen to FredCat's advice or think his answer is right.
---
Shadow Trixie
#144FabIemasterPosted 6/15/2012 5:48:45 PM
I can hear it now:

*round 1*
Kahn: judge.... JUDGE JUUUUUDGE!!!!
Judge: What's the problem?
Kahn: My opponent's playing wrong!
Judge: What'd he do?
Kahn: He's using a random deck *hiss*
Judge: and?
Kahn: Random decks are bad for this tournament!! You might as well give me the win now!
Judge: Oh sure let me check my policy handbook real quick to check how to deal with this.
Kahn: Haha I told you noob that your random deck wont beat me.
Judge: Unsporting conduct. Warning. Do it again and you'll get yourself a game loss.
Kahn: Are you stupid?! What are you talking about?! HE'S the one that should get a game loss!
Judge: You can either get back to your game or keep arguing with me and get the loss. Your choice. What a second what's this? *pulls at Kahns sleeve and a Gateway of the Six Samurai falls out*
I'll be right back with the head judge.

tl;dr Kahn gets a game loss because of his attitude .
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/Fable_Master/GlompLOLLOWRES.gif
#145012yArthur0Posted 6/15/2012 6:06:53 PM
FabIemaster posted...
I can hear it now:

*round 1*
Kahn: judge.... JUDGE JUUUUUDGE!!!!
Judge: What's the problem?
Kahn: My opponent's playing wrong!
Judge: What'd he do?
Kahn: He's using a random deck *hiss*
Judge: and?
Kahn: Random decks are bad for this tournament!! You might as well give me the win now!
Judge: Oh sure let me check my policy handbook real quick to check how to deal with this.
Kahn: Haha I told you noob that your random deck wont beat me.
Judge: Unsporting conduct. Warning. Do it again and you'll get yourself a game loss.
Kahn: Are you stupid?! What are you talking about?! HE'S the one that should get a game loss!
Judge: You can either get back to your game or keep arguing with me and get the loss. Your choice. What a second what's this? *pulls at Kahns sleeve and a Gateway of the Six Samurai falls out*
I'll be right back with the head judge.

tl;dr Kahn gets a game loss because of his attitude .

Nice one.
#146chrisjrogersPosted 6/18/2012 3:11:39 PM
levelmaster2 posted...
zeldamasterkid0 posted...
You Know Your Bad When

you remember Mance and wonder why you suck as much as he did

Or Joey Central.

Speaking of I never got a duel with either of them. ?_? Wanted to see what they were bragging about. In any event.....

You know your bad when you lose to my damage reflection deck. :D Works on pros sometimes when they aren't paying attention but gets mostly noobs. :D
---
Reality can throw you some curve balls that statistics can't predict. Best be prepared for them. :)
#147Random_GhostPosted 6/18/2012 4:50:43 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/612092-yu-gi-oh-5ds-world-championship-2011-over-the/63123809/705835041
---
Official Xaldin of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
Official Midget of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
#148FredCat07Posted 6/18/2012 5:04:59 PM
012yArthur0 posted...
FredCat07 posted...
Nauske posted...
...when you get rid of your face-up monster to summon another monster with a different type under Rivalry of Warlords.

That just means you're cheating.

Which is the reason why "it's so bad you screw up the game." topic is here. But yes, you're right, God - that's worth the cheat.

Ontopic; You're so bad that you played Heavy Storm and wasted your staple cards while your opponent had no cards in the backrow.

You're so bad that you played Dark Hole and kill your own monsters that has no purpose to serving while your opponent has no monsters!

What? Ever heard of "humilhation"?

*You so bad that I defeat you without my monsters, now fear my sparks*

Humili'ation?
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.
#149occupinePosted 6/18/2012 6:45:40 PM
you know your bad when you forget you have either reverse trap or prime material dragon on the field and give your opponent the advantage
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#150chrisjrogersPosted 6/18/2012 8:58:44 PM
occupine posted...
you know your bad when you forget you have either reverse trap or prime material dragon on the field and give your opponent the advantage

lol
Did that once but it was more about forgetfulness than anything. :D
---
Reality can throw you some curve balls that statistics can't predict. Best be prepared for them. :)