In a 3-Launcher, 0 Barrier Infernity world.

#1aerisfanboyPosted 6/16/2012 7:29:10 AM
Would you guys recommend SLR to protect your setup for possibility of slower games, or 3 Upstart Goblin to try and get every single Duel over and done with?

And yes, it's for lolingame. Not even Tag Force 6 either. It's Tag Force 5 (since 6 is Jap-only) which uses March 2010 banlist and has no Barrier.

Just wanted some opinions. I felt SLR just has too much of a restriction in addition to being non-searchable to be of too much help. Or should I just go with Bribe?
---
Currently playing - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5, Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Dueling Network username: aerisfanboy
#2Sith___MasterPosted 6/16/2012 8:39:20 AM
I'd take Bribe over Starlight Road. That's what I used to play anyway and it seemed more useful to me over Starlight.
---
"And all the wants, And all the needs, All I dont want to need at all."
#3FabIemasterPosted 6/16/2012 10:24:14 AM
I wouldn't play Infernities without barriers.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s259/Fable_Master/0927001527.jpg
#4Kirby7506Posted 6/16/2012 11:43:57 AM
wc2011 doesnt have barrier and infernities still run pretty good.

I wouldn;t use slr though, definitely gonna agree and say overall dark bribe is a better one even if it gives your opponent a card.

upstart goblin was always a hit or miss...and the misses hurt. so ya go dark bribe :)
---
Sorry I'm late but I was busy predicting the future. Zen why didn't you predict that you would be late! Because, Shut up.
#5KenpoKid69Posted 6/16/2012 1:25:35 PM
I wouldn't run any of those cards (upstart, bribe, or starlight road). Their not needed (especially against the CPU). Your goal should be to spam Hundred Eyes to keep your turn going, drop all 3 Infernity Breaks on the field and swing for game. If you cannot end the game that turn, then you'll want to end turn with a Stardust. The Stardust acts as your barrier and the Breaks protect Stardust. So between the two, you should be in a very good position to finish your opponent the turn after.

You should generally win on your second turn ( 2 or 4).
---
Mug Root Beer? I'm not thirsty enough to resort to violence, yet....
KenpoKid69, Yugioh In-game Name: Kate-O FC: 352527548010
#6aerisfanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 11:06:27 PM(edited)
FabIemaster posted...

I'd agree if this was IRL, but spamming Triple Trishula against lolCPU for 8100 is fun. ^^

KenpoKid69 posted...

I wouldn't run any of those cards (upstart, bribe, or starlight road). Their not needed (especially against the CPU). Your goal should be to spam Hundred Eyes to keep your turn going, drop all 3 Infernity Breaks on the field and swing for game. If you cannot end the game that turn, then you'll want to end turn with a Stardust. The Stardust acts as your barrier and the Breaks protect Stardust. So between the two, you should be in a very good position to finish your opponent the turn after.

It's possible to loop out 3 Infernity Breaks instead of only Synchros? Gosh, I'm bad at them (only got interested in them because I finally got looped by Kalin on Turn 2 yesterday after 2.5 years of playing TF5).

Random Side Note: I hate how there's an auto 1 line-break after the quote in the actual message that doesn't appear during the posting. Makes text appear so clunky in the editing box.
---
Currently playing - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5, Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
#7KenpoKid69Posted 6/16/2012 11:20:04 PM
aerisfanboy posted...
FabIemaster posted...

I'd agree if this was IRL, but spamming Triple Trishula against lolCPU for 8100 is fun. ^^

KenpoKid69 posted...

It's possible to loop out 3 Infernity Breaks instead of only Synchros? Gosh, I'm bad at them (only got interested in them because I finally got looped by Kalin on Turn 2 yesterday after 2.5 years of playing TF5).

Random Side Note: I hate how there's an auto 1 line-break after the quote in the actual message that doesn't appear during the posting. Makes text appear so clunky in the editing box.

Yes, you can loop out all 3 Infernity Breaks on one turn. Also you can chain Infernity Break as a response to your own Scrap Dragon's effect (have to hold the chain button down) to take out 2 of your opponent's cards instead of 1 (an easy +1).
---
Mug Root Beer? I'm not thirsty enough to resort to violence, yet....
KenpoKid69, Yugioh In-game Name: Kate-O FC: 352527548010
#8aerisfanboy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 12:06:22 AM
Archfiend, Necromancer, Avenger in grave, Launcher in hand.

This gets me 3 Level 8 Synchros of choice with 2 monster slots.

For each Mirage in grave, I get another 1 Break?

Send Launcher 1 for Archfiend, Necromancer, search Launcher 2, SS Avenger. SS Stardust with 4 monster slots left.

Send Launcher 2 for Archfiend, Necromancer, search Launcher 3, SS Avenger, SS Scrap Dragon with 3 monster slots left.

Send Launcher 3 for Archfiend, Necromancer, search Break 1, SS Avenger, SS Hundred Eyes 1 with 2 monster slots left.

Copy Mirage 1 in grave, tribute for Archfiend + Necromancer + Avenger + Break 1. SS Hundred Eyes 2.

Copy Mirage 2 in grave, tribute for Archfiend + Necromancer + Avenger + Break 2. SS Hundred Eyes 3..

Copy Mirage 3 in grave, tribute for Archfiend + Necromancer + Avenger + Break 3. SS Level 8 Synchro of choice.

A little convoluted for my tastes o.O. That requires 3 Mirage + 3 Hundred Eyes Dragon, not to mention another 3 Level 8 Syncs in the Extra. If the Infernity deck has to go through Archfiend, Necromancer, Avenger, and 3 Mirage in lolingame, he probably sucks as an Infernity duelist (like me xD).

Probably gonna stick to 1 Break. OCG duelists didn't play 3 Break even though they didn't have Barrier at that time. Guess it's good to keep the long version in mind though. Thanks everyone. ^^

/endrandompost
---
#9FredCat07Posted 6/17/2012 4:49:13 AM
Or just get Brionac and at least Leviair in the Extra, so you can recycle single Mirage easily.
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.