The Next Gen coming out in the Next Gen time

#1Maleflover3257Posted 6/28/2012 3:59:15 AM
Hey you guys I went on wikipedia (I'm obssesed with it) and found out that wellm, the next yugioh video game is...

A. Going to be for 3DS

and

B. Going to come out in winter 2012/spring 2013

Finally we know that a next game is coming out and when.

Oh yah Konami, thanks for saying nothing!

The cuts from the Anime say Hi on this previous comment.

But anyway the watch/countdown is here, so be prepared or you'll miss out on it!
#2GX000Posted 6/28/2012 7:28:14 AM
Maleflover3257 posted...
A. Going to be for 3DS

we already knew this

Maleflover3257 posted...
B. Going to come out in winter 2012/spring 2013

I'll believe it when i see it. i'm tired of holding my breath.
---
derp. somehow i've become Arceus on B/W 2 boards...
#3ShamackPosted 6/28/2012 7:29:27 AM
uh... you are using wikipedia as a source... and you expect to be taken seriously?
good luck with that.
There is "A" game coming out for the 3DS, we don't know what it is and most theorise it's going to be like Spirit Caller is to the DS.
---
The Crystal Beast Duelist
Give a man an answer and he'll be happy for the day. Teach him to use the search bar and he'll stop annoying us.
#4Maleflover3257(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 5:12:53 AM
Shamack posted...
uh... you are using wikipedia as a source... and you expect to be taken seriously?
good luck with that.

Now that I think about it Wikipedia isn't always reliable, but I don't see anywhere else to find out about the new game.

There is "A" game coming out for the 3DS, we don't know what it is and most theorise it's going to be like Spirit Caller is to the DS.

I've never played spirit caller (i.e. I don't own it) so I should have fun with this one right? I hope it has Xyz monsters in it, because it probably should.

By the way, if it's like spirit caller, what was spirit caller like.
#5MetalJ471Posted 6/29/2012 7:10:08 AM
Just remember that wikipedia (and all other wikis) are written and maintained by fans, most information on a wiki is gossip and rumors no information found on a wiki should be taken seriously without unless it is also found on an official source
---
well at least my spelling alright because i dont understand one thing you said "Shinysalamance"
#6Random_GhostPosted 6/29/2012 7:50:07 AM
The Next Gen coming out in the Next Gen time

Maleflover3257 posted...
Hey you guys I went on wikipedia

Ladies and gentlemen, the new ZEXAL_5DS_GX.

Anyway:

A. Old news

B. lolWikipedia
---
Official Xaldin of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
Official Midget of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Boards
#7ShamackPosted 6/29/2012 11:39:07 AM
Maleflover3257 posted...
By the way, if it's like spirit caller, what was spirit caller like.

basic game set in duel academy, you could find and travel with card spirits.
the story and gameplay is irrelevant to the point i am trying to make though.
I did, however, mess up my point, so apologies for that. I meant to say Nightmare Troubadour.

Nightmare Troubadour (DS) was first released on 21/07/05 (or 07/21/05 if you're American).
WCT 2006 was released after Nightmare, on the GBA.
Spirit Caller (DS) was first released on 30/11/07 (or 11/30/07 ).
WCT 2007 (the first WCT on the DS) was first release 4 months later, almost 3 years after the first DS Yu-gi-oh game.

in other words, the first yu-gi-oh game on the DS wasn't a mainstream game, but a spinoff. People believe the game announced (that we know nothing about beyond it exists), may be similar to Nightmare Troubadour as it also will not be a WCT game.
They believe the it would be wrong to release it on the 3DS as it's still a new console.
---
The Crystal Beast Duelist
Give a man an answer and he'll be happy for the day. Teach him to use the search bar and he'll stop annoying us.
#8mnkysprnPosted 6/29/2012 1:53:44 PM
Nightmare Troubadour wasn't a spinoff of the WC series.

It was an early attempt to get Yu-Gi-Oh! on the DS.

As for the WC released after NT that game was in development before NT was so of course it was on the GBA.

Plus if you hadn't noticed NT was based off the Gen 1 anime storyline, and the WC after it was set in the GX era.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
#9Maleflover3257(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 5:52:07 AM
Let me just say is there any other site (not a stupid search engine) that I could search.

By the way, I much like WC 2011 (is only Yugioh game in possesion)

By the way, why am I like GX_5DS_Zexal?

I don't just say Bump (oops sold dood short)

By the way, anyone know when next SEASON of Zexal comes out, because my only source=Wikipedia and that still says to be determined.

Last thing hope new game has Xyz monsters (it better).
#10VIIVincentPosted 7/2/2012 9:03:46 AM
you lost praise for relying on wiki.
you blamed Konami for something they didnt do wrong. yet. video game wise.
---
If only we could punch him through our monitors...
psn: DragunSkullz