CALM DOWN BABY! Rescue Rabbit won't be hit by September 2012 list!

#1ZEXAL_5Ds_GXPosted 7/24/2012 7:26:38 AM
PROOF? OK!
GAOV's Sneak Peek card NOBLE KNIGHT ARTORIGUS (Normal/Warrior/Lv4/1800ATK)!
This and Dark Blade would be the ''Sabersaurus'' and "Kabazauls" for the new use of Rescue Rabbit, the XYZ Summon of Heroic Champion Excaliber!
So, for another one time, Sneak Peek card of the N pack is the tool for the ''ace'' card of the N+1 pack!
Anyone still believes that Rescue Rabbit would become more limited than JUST SEMI-LIMITED (if there would be a limit on this!) ???!
---
I gained the world, lost my Soul, is there HeaRtgOld to save me!
#2GX000Posted 7/24/2012 7:45:55 AM
take your own advice, calm down. whether it is or isn't hit is not exectly up to you to decide. and don't pretend you know what konami is thinking. they've been known to make some pretty crazy desisions. all we know for certain right now is that konami is "keeping a very close eye on the bunny."
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3876#more-3876
---
Hey I just met you, And this is crazy
But here's my number, So call me maybe
#3GenexAllyRemotePosted 7/24/2012 7:47:55 AM
Except Bubblebeat makes excalibur easier and better.
AND that's highly unlikely to be a Top tier deck, as it doesn't have ridiculously powerful cards (SJ/2 Wraths on legs) that are tame because of their requirements. Excalibur (And by extent, Blade armor Ninja) are pretty tame, even without the requirements. They're just big beaters.
So, I could see them hitting rabbit Next format. Plus it's been a year since it came out (About), so making Money is not an issue (Except the Dolkka Tin, but w/e)
---
Come at me, Board!
I am a brony. Fear me.
#4MetalJ471Posted 7/24/2012 1:33:09 PM
Zexal will you shut up first you would'nt shut up about Tour Guide and now you never shut up about Rescue Rabbit, If i had got a quid for every time you mentioned Tour Guide/Rescue Rabbit i'd be a millionaire

And stop caps spamming every other word, seriously guy are you 12 or something? you are getting very annoying like Jokeycentral or that Shinysalamance kid
---
well at least my spelling alright because i dont understand one thing you said "Shinysalamance"
#5ZEXAL_5Ds_GX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 4:26:01 PM
go out of there^
poutanas giee
---
#6MetalJ471Posted 7/24/2012 5:39:35 PM
ZEXAL_5Ds_GX posted...
go out of there^
poutanas giee

Well let me think about that..........
How'bout, HELLS NO!
---
well at least my spelling alright because i dont understand one thing you said "Shinysalamance"
#7GenexAllyRemotePosted 7/24/2012 5:51:35 PM
ZEXAL_5Ds_GX posted...
poutanas giee
Stop speaking Germanese you wacky old coot
---
Come at me, Board!
I am a brony. Fear me.
#8ZEXAL_5Ds_GX(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 4:49:00 AM
LOL^hard!
---
#9Noah_OnePosted 7/26/2012 2:18:27 PM
Zexal, just shut up already.
---
Nauske ain't no Dueling Lord, megamaster125 and dsky9000 are Dueling Lords of Legends!!!!!
Alt account ereht53
#10GenexAllyRemotePosted 7/26/2012 4:18:53 PM
ZEXAL_5Ds_GX posted...
LOL^hard!
I'm not laughing.
---
Come at me, Board!
I am a brony. Fear me.