cards that are never ever going come off the ban list... (well maybe...)

#1DJPLACEPosted 8/3/2012 11:50:10 PM
i'm not good at making these topics but here goes... also a lot of these cards are broken by just looking at them. keep in mind through i don't know most of the cards that are banned so i'll put a ? next to them to say i don't know.

CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON - ENVOY OF THE END= just broken by using it's effect also easy to summon.

CYBER JAR an easy way to clear the field and get monsters also.

CYBER-STEIN= an instant fusion monster by paying 5000LP do i need to say more.

DESTINY HERO - DISK COMMANDER ?

FIBER JAR a way to restart the duel? the hell?

FISHBORG BLASTER ?

GLOW-UP BULB ?

MAGICAL SCIENTIST this is way worse then cyber stein but still anything instant is not good..

MAGICIAN OF FAITH i don't know what to say about this and i'm not going say any thing else

MAKYURA THE DESTRUCTOR ?

MIND MASTER ?

RESCUE CAT?

SINISTER SERPENT a monster you get back on the field or hand every one of you turns? wth? also easy way to get lvl 5-6 monsters on field monarchs say hi!!

SPORE ?

SUBSTITOAD ?

TRIBE-INFECTING VIRUS discard a card to kill any type of monster? so damn broken

TSUKUYOMI this card can abuse flip effect monsters

VICTORY DRAGON it's only good for match duels but other wise it's a match win if you use it.

WITCH OF THE BLACK FOREST sagan's bad enough but this for def monsters so i can see why it's banned

YATA-GARASU a way to prevent you rival from drawing is a one way to not coming back

THOUSAND-EYES RESTRICT ?

DARK STRIKE FIGHTER a card that allows you to triube any monsters you control on the field for direct damage? and can use it's effect more then once? wth?

GOYO GUARDIAN i'm going goyo ya mama by kicking her ass and puting her in def for an easy synchron summon almost anythings means you screwed.

TRISHULA, DRAGON OF THE ICE BARRIER remove cards from hand field and graveyard is bad enough. but doing all three at once? wth?

BRAIN CONTROL easy way to kill your rival

BUTTERFLY DAGGER - ELMA ?

CARD OF SAFE RETURN ?

CHANGE OF HEART like brain control but with out paying LP

COLD WAVE prevented spells on you end and rivals end to the end of your rivals turn is cheap. if you do draw it at the start of the game ew...

CONFISCATION looking at rivals hand is so 2002-2005

DELINQUENT DUO a cheap way to discard do i need to say more.

DIMENSION FUSION ?

GIANT TRUNADE return all spells and traps on field? well that's kinda i don't know atm...

GRACEFUL CHARITY drawing and discarding is bad mmkkkay?

HARPIE'S FEATHER DUSTER destory all of your rivals spells and traps on the field with out yours? is cheap

LAST WILL ?

MASS DRIVER ?

METAMORPHOSIS ?

MIRAGE OF NIGHTMARE ?

PAINFUL CHOICE ?

POT OF GREED two free cards from deck WTH is this magic the gathering?

PREMATURE BURIAL yet more graveyard SS do we need more oh wait...

RAIGEKI same has haripe's but you destory monsters instead.

SNATCH STEAL an equip change of heart? the hell?

TEMPLE OF THE KINGS ?

THE FORCEFUL SENTRY? instant way to look at rivals hand and put a card in there deck...

CRUSH CARD VIRUS an way to prevent you rival to get powerful monsters for three turns... ouch man just ouch...

EXCHANGE OF THE SPIRIT ?

IMPERIAL ORDER ?

LAST TURN ?

RING OF DESTRUCTION a way to destory a monster and cause a draw? what were they thinking?

ROYAL OPPRESSION ?

TIME SEAL a nice way to prevent your rival from drawing? that's not collio bro!!

TRAP DUSTSHOOT same as the forceful sentry put it's only for monsters instead...

yeah my list makes no sense and my spelling sucks and i don't give a flying **** so good day to you good day to you...
---
i'm hating it!! PSN is same has my user name.
#2WolfJouninPosted 8/4/2012 12:31:56 AM(edited)
Glow-up might come back since you only use it once, but probably not for at least a year (especially not if Spore comes off). Sinister Serpent might come off at some point, because it isn't game ending, and requires cards that can actually utilize it. Spore probably will come off eventually, as again, it can only be used once per duel, and requires some set-up to allow it to be used correctly (easy with lonefire, but we only have 1 now anyways). As much as I @$%^ing hate Royal Oppression (because I think it makes the game boring due to less boss monsters), I wouldn't be surprised if it came back eventually, what with 3 MST, Storm back, and new (though not always necessarily good) ways to destroy spells and traps every now and then.

Everything else probably won't, because either they are stupid good, or even with ones that were starting to seem less powerful, new cards/archtypes came out that made them even more powerful than ever (e.g. Tribe Infecting Virus with the new Atlanteans). I suppose this is a possible reason why I also may be wrong about Glow-up, Serpent, and Spore coming off, if new cards that can combo with them come out (as opposed to them being considered not as powerful, due to other new powerful cards/combos). Oppression seems the most likely to come back, as much as I hate it.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#3returnofbeansPosted 8/4/2012 12:29:44 AM
hi dj

that is all
---
eye'm the strongest! those who call idiots are the idiots you idiot!
Lol IGN: returnofbeans
#4occupinePosted 8/4/2012 2:01:50 AM
so unlimited treeborn frog is ok but sinister serpent isnt?
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#5WolfJouninPosted 8/4/2012 2:12:32 AM(edited)
occupine posted...

You gotta keep your backfield clear for Frog though, and its not like you can get back 3 at a time anyways which is why it is unlimited. I do think Serpent should come back to 1 at some point though. I'm not sure how many competitive decks would even run it if it came back right now, much less the top meta decks actually running it.
---
#6Geminia999Posted 8/4/2012 2:33:50 AM
WolfJounin posted...
occupine posted...

You gotta keep your backfield clear for Frog though, and its not like you can get back 3 at a time anyways which is why it is unlimited. I do think Serpent should come back to 1 at some point though. I'm not sure how many competitive decks would even run it if it came back right now, much less the top meta decks actually running it.

Well, atlanteans and mermails could sure use him if your opponent only has one thing, hes even water too boot : )

And really, how would you even play sinister serpent in monarchs? You would have to set which he isn't strong, wait a turn and play over it, when treeborn comes back your standby if you just play no back row. Really I don't see this, seems too slow, even for a much older deck?
---
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should
#7MatrazetoPosted 8/4/2012 2:40:03 AM
Geminia999 posted...
WolfJounin posted...
occupine posted...

Well, atlanteans and mermails could sure use him if your opponent only has one thing, hes even water too boot : )

And really, how would you even play sinister serpent in monarchs? You would have to set which he isn't strong, wait a turn and play over it, when treeborn comes back your standby if you just play no back row. Really I don't see this, seems too slow, even for a much older deck?

Did someone say discard food for swap frog?
#8WolfJouninPosted 8/4/2012 3:32:48 AM
Geminia999 posted...
WolfJounin posted...
occupine posted...

I don't think I implied or suggested in any way that it was worth using Sinister Serpent specifically in Monarchs. I was just saying that Treeborn Frog has a reason for being unlimited, because that other guy seemed to be complaining that it is limited while Serpent is banned... and sure there is Swap Frog, but is that alone really worth using Serpent in monarchs? It wouldn't even be too broken in Atlanteans either, because they rely on themselves being used for effects to cause carnage.
---
#9JaycejaPosted 8/4/2012 4:10:19 AM
sinister is only amazing when you use it to fuel fishborg with a treeborn every turn for free

otherwise itd be a decent tech for atlanteans so you always have something to throw for effects when you dont have an atlantean spare

otherwise put it in decks using -1 draw cards like hand destruction and dark world dealings to negate the minus
#10FredCat07Posted 8/4/2012 4:43:44 AM
Fishborg Blaster - Easily loop with Treeborn Frog on the field and spamming Synchro Summon while you run it in WATER Deck only

Makyura the Destructor - Discard him or sent from the Deck, then you spamming loadcrap traps and last play "Exchange of the Spirit" and finishing your opponent before he ever get at least 5 cards in Graveyard. For Advanced, Spamming Draw Engine till you draw Exodia Pieces.

Mind Master - Draining your Deck with bunch of Tuner, till you get enough to boosting Red Nova Dragon: Using either Lab as field or Telekinetic Charging Cell to ceasing it Payment Effect.

Rescue Cat - X-Saber say hi, Xyz Monster say hi, Formula Synchron say hi, hell, ever Brionac say hi if you summon this monster

Spore - One for One, Banish Dandylion, get 2 Synchro Monsters out with just 1 Tuner

Substitoad - See Mind Master, but using it for Frog instead

Butterfly Dagger - Elma - Gearfried the Iron Knight, Royal Magical Library and Exodia

Card of Safe Return - Loadcrap of Revive Effect cards in the game, included Stardust Dragon and his Advanced Form - Assault Mode or known as "Buster".

Last Will - Cannon Soldier loved this card and blast infested rat, rot tomato, fallen angel, and many searchers at opponent

Mass Driver - Cannon Soldier in Spell Mode, just loop if "Last Will" is unbanned

Metamorphosis - transforming Demise into Cyber Twin Dragon while SS Doom Dozer for finisher

Mirage of Nightmare - Draw 4, then MST/nomnomnom it with the effect of Emergency Provision/destroy it before you discard randomly

Painful Choice - BLS and Chaos Sorcerer would like this and popping from the hand first turn you discarded 4 monsters with 2 LIGHT and 2 DARK exactly.

Temple of the Kings - Makyura in Field Spell version, also you can pull any <censor> out of your ass anywhere, include your Extra Deck

Exchange of the Spirit - Trade your GY with Deck, while left your opponent naked in the awake

Imperial Order - Play it on your opponent's turn, then destroy it during your turn: banned your opponent from playing any Spell Cards.

Royal Oppression - Scream shut up at SS monsters
---
I used to writing a signature like you, till I took a bullet in the knuckle. ~Random signer.