Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Championship 2013 - Post All Your Ideas For This Game Here

#21RainbowSage_63Posted 9/23/2012 9:08:30 AM
Maybe a feature where taking a picture of the card uploads it or something. Something where I don't have to get 90% of a pack AND spend 1000 DP per card.

Easier to unlock packs. It gets exhausting having to duel a group three times a duelist to unlock a pack.

DO NOT MAKE US HAVE TO FACE BLACKWINGS TO UNLOCK A PACK!! I never got the Earthbound Immortals because of Crow. That's enough nitpicking for now...

Possible AR dueling if the 3DS can handle it.

Plenty of character customization options. Separate the eye color from the face type.

More variety in songs and like others said, allow us to upload our songs to the soundtrack.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/209j6mt.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/34rsu92.jpg - art by pyro_bunta
#22Stormvale12Posted 9/23/2012 10:18:24 AM
Fightersword posted...
Get all the cards at the start.

recipe duels don't need to be unlocked.

upload your own music. of course, card list updates and such.

wi-fi better organized.

Basically, I'm too lazy to go and get all the cards in the game/go get something to hack the cards with :/.

They need to make the god cards obtainable in-game and actually put enough star chips in-game as well. I hate how they made the god cards ar code only and not enough star chips to get all the alternate art cards.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511
#23KnickKnack12Posted 9/25/2012 9:57:16 AM
I'd like to see a random duel option, where you could duel the com with a deck of 40 completely random cards (ditto com). I've always wanted that...
---
"I'm not giving him cake, I'm assaulting him with cake!" -Pinkie Pie
#24KrazymagePosted 9/25/2012 1:55:17 PM
KnickKnack12 posted...
I'd like to see a random duel option, where you could duel the com with a deck of 40 completely random cards (ditto com). I've always wanted that...

Unfortunately its basically impossible. Programing an AI to use a 40 card deck is very hard even when you know what those cards are. For example, if the AI sends Sangan to the grave, it would takes AGES to pick the best possible card, because there won't be a "clear" option or strategy to pick, so it would probably have to choose at random. Look how much AI's take making decisions when they have a clear strategy for every deck. As fun as it would be in theory, this just isn't feasible.
---
You know those baboons are dead right Krazy?- Townshend27
You is a cool guy, you read my sig and doesnt afraid of anything.
#25Stormvale12Posted 9/25/2012 3:18:32 PM
They should allow you to edit your decks while connected to WFC.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511