Please fix my Dino Rabbit Deck.

#1WelcharTheGreatPosted 11/23/2012 10:08:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kOYXS.png

It's currently 0-10 on dueling network and I can't figure out why.
#2VoidSeraphimPosted 11/23/2012 10:15:48 PM
Need Jurrac Guaiba.
---
"With kindness comes naivete. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward..."
#3WelcharTheGreat(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 11:09:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/diV6P.png

0-5 with this build now. I never draw rabbit and if it's buried in your deck there's no good way to search it out. All I do is stall, playing my weak vanillas in defense while using traps to take out my opponent's boss monsters only for them to send more out once I've run out of traps, and then I lose. Explain how people get so far at YCS with a seemingly ineffective deck. My burn deck is 10 times more effective than this rubbish.
#4crazyjester32Posted 11/23/2012 11:11:25 PM
VoidSeraphim posted...
Need Jurrac Guaiba.

Have you been taking advice like this? could be why you're 0-10

also dinorabbit has no place in the meta anymore.
#5Sith___MasterPosted 11/23/2012 11:18:12 PM
Dino Rabbit plays Dimensional Fissure/Macro Cosmos in the main deck now to help throw off your opponents since a lot of other decks right now have effects that need to activate by going to the grave. Fissure and Cosmos both prevent that while you can still do your Xyz plays.
---
"And all the wants, And all the needs, All I dont want to need at all."
#6FredCat07Posted 11/24/2012 4:46:28 AM
Sith___Master posted...
Dino Rabbit plays Dimensional Fissure/Macro Cosmos in the main deck now to help throw off your opponents since a lot of other decks right now have effects that need to activate by going to the grave. Fissure and Cosmos both prevent that while you can still do your Xyz plays.

As well as force your opponent to not attacking with "Gravekeeper's Servant".
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat
#7aerisfanboyPosted 11/24/2012 9:27:17 AM(edited)
I'm gonna get A LOT OF flak for this, but Rai-Oh sucks. Every turn that you're not summoning a Dino, you are saying "Hey, I'm not gonna make a Dino Xyz within the next 4-5 turns. *aggro me now."

Do you know how much fear you instill in an opponent just by summoning Sabersauraus +2 facedowns Turn 1?

"Hi bro, wanna try to break through Warning / BTH / Dimensional Prison / Lance / SLR? If not, I'm SSing Laggia next turn. Good luck trying to bypass THAT if it happens."

Only lost games to Guaiba-mained Dino Rabbits, bar epic topdecks lke BLS.

ANY DINO (yes, I'm including Kazbuuls in this) + f/d >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rai-Oh + any f/d.

EDIT: Saw your second build. Play Book of Moon. Any S/T that helps Guaiba is a good S/T to add.
---
Currently playing - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5, Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
Dueling Network username: aerisfanboy
#8FredCat07Posted 11/24/2012 10:05:58 AM
Screw that Jurrac, it's no longer faster.
---
I used to be hearing person like you, until I took the fever in my ears. ~FredCat