Synchro/Xyz Monarch Deck

#1chorikawaPosted 3/17/2013 6:50:40 PM
I'm open to suggestions to make this deck better.

http://i.imgur.com/6TjFA0e.png
---
Unova PokeDex: Seen 301; Caught 273
National PokeDex: Seen 497; Caught 416
#2wongermanPosted 3/17/2013 8:04:59 PM
What is the main thing you want to do? You cannot Synchro and have Monarchs in the same deck.

Monarchs only truly work in a Frog Deck.

Xyz monsters work as a tool box in any deck, therefore you cannot make an "Xyz" deck. Xyz monsters support already established decks.

Finally, Synchros can't just be thrown in by adding some Junk Synchrons and a couple of Krebons. The best synchro decks out right now are Mermails, X-Sabers, Plants and Six Samurai.
#3bsbalIa09Posted 3/18/2013 4:02:32 AM
DD Monarch is awesomesauce!
---
-TET-bsballa09 [Chief Troll Assistant]
PSN: bsballa09 tetclam.enjim.con
#4FredCat07Posted 3/18/2013 6:55:28 AM
wongerman posted...
What is the main thing you want to do? You cannot Synchro and have Monarchs in the same deck.

So? Monarch can synchronize - look at Frog Monarch again, it has "Formula Synchron" as back-up plan. So those two are stay in.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#5RunebogglePosted 3/19/2013 6:40:15 AM
A Monarch deck without M7?
What?
---
Si || Kibeth, the Walker
#6chorikawa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 5:00:08 PM
Runeboggle posted...
A Monarch deck without M7?
What?

What's M7?
---
Unova PokeDex: Seen 301; Caught 273
National PokeDex: Seen 497; Caught 416
#7RunebogglePosted 3/19/2013 5:18:38 PM
What's M7?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Constellar_Ptolemy_M7

The single best Xyz for a Monarch deck. Allows you to detach a Monarch and bounce it to your hand, allowing you to reuse the effect next turn.
---
Si || Ranna, the Sleeper
#8Bluestar72Posted 3/19/2013 11:52:44 PM
Monarchs can pull off Synchros. Its not their best trait, but they can.

The deck needs work, though.

Focus a little less on the Extra Deck. Add more Monarchs and Frogs. Swap Frog, in particular. To use Treeborn Frog, you will need to dump it to the graveyard ASAP. Drop almost all of your Traps/Swords of Reavealing Light to constantly summon Treeborn Frog.

Krebons should be paired with Emergancy Teleport. A great way to pull out Synchro 8's or tribute fodder with Monarchs.

Focus on Synchro 6's and 8's only. Drop Psychic Commander. Add a Scrap Dragon and a Ally of Justice Catastor.

Ptolmys M7 and Strike Bounzer are a nessesity with Monarchs.

It may be useful to try some Rank 4 support in order to summon Lavavl Chain to dump Treeborn Frog or topdeck hax a critical Monarch. The Gravekeeper Spies work well for this. Perhaps Photon Thrasher, as that can help Monarchs or quickly Synchro 6 if needed.
---
How many lasers does it take to open a bank account at McDonalds?
#9silvereyes47Posted 3/22/2013 4:32:54 AM
dude, i'm dead curious about this game. if only i managed to play this game without lag...

is this kind of crap you call a monarch deck? it's ridiculously weak! just you wait until i get a hold of this game.

sorry if i offend you... it's just my humble opinion.

i don't even understand why would people bother to use synchro summon which is similiar to fusion system. it's completely a waste of time and card effectiveness.

BTW mine was called "Ultimate Monarch Summon" back in Tag Force 1.
---
I am a shadow. I have no name.