elemental dragons are the most overpowered, lame, cheap, weak player deck ever

#1fosr_fourteenPosted 4/15/2013 1:28:55 AM
pretty much any 2 dragons from that deck = free 7 star monster on field + 1/2 searches with no negatives, completely throws strategy out of the game when you can just do anything and still have a huge field and hand advantage.

every level 7 e dragon needs to go to 1 with big eye banned and draco sac at 1. problem solved.
---
#1 top legitimate duelist on both DN and YGOPRO. dm me if u want a duel.
#2TTuvilloPosted 4/15/2013 1:37:16 AM
The deck is harder to play than you think.

I've played over a hundred mirror matches and never lost. But yes, the deck is painfully broken. (We're not getting it in the TCG for a while though)
---
Dueling Network Administrator
3DS FC: 0516 7371 8875
#3jok10Posted 4/15/2013 2:25:44 AM
Big Elemental dragons not so broken if you use compulsory, torrent, etc
The babies however, is broke. They were their both search power and banish fodder.

E. Dragons will not as broke if the babies not exist
---
---
LOL
#4silvereyes47Posted 4/15/2013 5:24:39 PM
can anyone post or give a link to Elemental Dragon deck?

i want to see how broken the Elemental Dragon is.

thanks.
---
I am a shadow. I have no name.
#5TaxerPosted 4/15/2013 6:32:25 PM
E Dragons were pretty cool when they didn't have the minis as they either boosted other decks (Karakuri, Psychics, Dragunity, etc) or they worked as their own deck so long as they had a neat little engine, be it Plants, Disaster Dragon, or whatever. If Konami banned the little Dragons (and Big Eye to be honest) I would be perfectly fine with the dragons.
#6RokadorPosted 4/15/2013 7:27:15 PM
The big guys on their own make cool engines for decks though. Tempest is great for Harpies and Dragunities, Redox is fun for decks such as Madolche , Psychics, and Naturias. Burner's used for OCG Fire Fists, and so on.

But then babies happen.
---
Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/dochax
PSN: Axonn1018 | XBL: Koala Copter
#7silvereyes47Posted 4/15/2013 10:15:34 PM
i checked the deck just yet.

i was a fool to expect such a crappy and lame deck. the elemental dragons are weak againts everything:
1. can't be destroyed monster
2. Spell
3. Trap
4. Effect Monster

my review:
Elemental Dragon deck is simply trash. why the hell people rate it high??!!! overpowered my ass! the same goes to Obelisk deck.

it's only good point are multiple special summon and instant lv 7 Xyz Monster.

Mecha Phantom Beast Drago-Sack and Number 11: Big Eye isn't so worthy considering how lame their effect is and how hard the effort to special summon it.

the only overpowered deck is "FROG MONARCH" and "BURN"
---
#8TaxerPosted 4/15/2013 10:36:50 PM(edited)
I can't tell if you're trolling or don't know how the deck works, so I'll just assume it's the latter.

Their power play is making a first turn Drago-Sack and Light and Darkness Dragon at no card advantage loss. They can otk out of nowhere. They have three Pot of Greed in the form of Seven Star Sword. They have three Reinforcement of the Army in the form of Gold Sarcophagus. They can make instant Big Eyes or Drago Sacks to take care of your problem monsters. They can ditch Blasters to get rid of problem cards in general. They can bait out all of your trap cards and still go off. They can prevent your Gorz or Battle Fader in the form of Koa'ki Meiru Drago. Even if you stop them from going off in a turn, they use the grave as a toolbox.

The deck just has everything and it's ridiculous.

The only real way to beat the deck is if you get an amazing hand and otk them before they can or if you play Malefics and have Skill Drain up and beaters and they don't have outs to your Skill Drain.
#9RaydricLordPosted 4/15/2013 10:35:21 PM
I auto leave every time I see Elemental Dragons. It's so stupid.
#10silvereyes47Posted 4/15/2013 11:20:09 PM
Taxer posted...
I can't tell if you're trolling or don't know how the deck works, so I'll just assume it's the latter.

Their power play is making a first turn Drago-Sack and Light and Darkness Dragon at no card advantage loss. They can otk out of nowhere. They have three Pot of Greed in the form of Seven Star Sword. They have three Reinforcement of the Army in the form of Gold Sarcophagus. They can make instant Big Eyes or Drago Sacks to take care of your problem monsters. They can ditch Blasters to get rid of problem cards in general. They can bait out all of your trap cards and still go off. They can prevent your Gorz or Battle Fader in the form of Koa'ki Meiru Drago. Even if you stop them from going off in a turn, they use the grave as a toolbox.

The deck just has everything and it's ridiculous.

The only real way to beat the deck is if you get an amazing hand and otk them before they can or if you play Malefics and have Skill Drain up and beaters and they don't have outs to your Skill Drain.

worry not, i'm not a troll. i love YuGiOh games more than anyone here.

that's quiet an explanation, let me jote it down:

1. 1st turn Draco-Sack
yes, i believe it. so what? Draco-Sack only has 4 card destroying effect MAX, 1 per turn. i'm not too stupid to let you ruin my field so easily. once you special summon it, you'll run out of hand card for sure. you mayn't active elemental dragon's graveyard effect everytime - you can but i doubt you could once Draco-Sack is special summoned.

2. 1st turn Light and Darkness Dragon
RARE CASE. LADD isn't so great, though. you CAN'T summon both LADD and Draco-Sack on 1st turn. it's the rarest of the rare cases.

2600 and 2800 atk could OTK? you must be dreaming...

3. 3 Pot of Greed in form of Treasured Sword of the Seven Stars
yes, it's true. so what? Elemental Dragon rely on attacking with monster. one trap/spell destroying monster/monster binding. you're done for. even Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper will laught at them. do you think you have enough card and effect to destroy 3 Marshmallon and 3 Spirit Reaper plus Mirror Force, Torrential Tribute and Bottomless Trap Hole?

4. 3 Reinforcement of the Army in form of Gold Sarcophagus
same reason as above, no. 3

5. Blaster to get rid of card problem
once per turn, 1 card destroyed = 2 card vanished from either your hand or graveyard. run out of card = bad idea.

6. Bait my trap cards and still go off?
How? is that the rare summoning LADD?

7. Prevent Gorz and Battle Fader
i hardly use them both. are you confident you could clear my field with those Elemental Crappy Dragon?

8. Graveyard as a tool box
already explained in no. 1

well that's it. no offence, pals. i'm just expressing my opinion. if you don't like it, just ignore it.

again thanks for your strategy explaination.
---