Number Hunters Set for TCG

#1pkmnpkmnPosted 4/17/2013 7:10:55 PM
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc is proud to bring you a brand new Yu-Gi-Oh release Number Hunters and it’s the biggest surge of new Xyz Monsters ever!

Almost 2 years ago, the anti-matter Xyz Monsters arrived in our universe through a black hole, and immediately took over the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. Starting with 2011’s Generation Force booster set, Duelists everywhere have had a chance to collect Xyz Monsters and add them to their Decks.

Some of the most elusive Xyz Monsters are the mysterious “Numbered” monsters – the key cards in the new Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal animated TV series. On the TV show, special characters called Number Hunters track down these powerful monsters to tap into their awesome power. Now, we’re releasing the largest collection of “Number” monsters to date, in the eponymous Number Hunters booster set!

60 card set: 50 brand new cards, plus 10 cards re-released as foil cards for the first time
25 brand new Xyz Monsters – the black-framed monsters that have taken the game by storm!
6 new Chaos Xyz (CXyz) monsters – super-powered Xyz Monsters that can be speed-summoned with the new “Rank-Up Magic” Spell Cards from Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy and Super Starter: V for Victory
New cards for “Chronomaly” and “Heroic Challenger” Decks (both introduced in Return of the Duelist

)http://the808blog.com/2013/04/17/number-hunters-booster-set-releases-july-12/
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#2Midnight_alivePosted 4/17/2013 7:26:05 PM
Since I only collect non-chaos numbers #1-100, I hope this will help with that.

Still, sounds like an awesome set and I hope we get more news on it soon.
---
MidnightSoldier
Fanboys and Elitists are the worst.
#3RainbowSage_63Posted 4/17/2013 7:42:34 PM
C'mon... Blackship reprint...
---
FE Awakening Board Wife of Aversa
http://i.imgur.com/ZhxADLk.jpg
#4Geminia999Posted 4/17/2013 7:46:22 PM
I have no Idea what's going here. I mean I think we have all the Heroic cards so far which means it might possibly be TCG exclusives. Add in that there is only 1 Chaos Xyz that is not from a pack which is C106 so far meaning we'll see more out of pack or some exclusives. Plus I don't think there are that many Xyz not TCG yet or from a main pack.

Also Midnight, don't think you are getting your numbers considering it says new.
---
[::[_]::]Common sense
[+[_]::]just because you can doesn't mean you should
#5Midnight_alivePosted 4/17/2013 8:36:48 PM(edited)
Also Midnight, don't think you are getting your numbers considering it says new.

Yeah I see that, but I'm mostly looking at those foil reprints. Though off the top of my head I don't think any of the numbers have been released as rare only or below. Welp.
---
MidnightSoldier
Fanboys and Elitists are the worst.
#6pkmnpkmn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 9:20:14 PM
Don't get your hopes up for big eye guys. It's already at max foil.
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#7FredCat07Posted 4/18/2013 4:48:20 PM
There will only be 10 re-released, with 25 new Xyz Monsters.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif