2013 Meta Deck Tier List Question?

#1silvereyes47Posted 5/1/2013 6:37:14 AM
1. why does they put G.A.M. (Genex Atalantean Mermail) in Tier 1 and Dark World in Tier 2? after testing both deck, i feel that Dark World is faster and stronger than G.A.M.

Wind-Up is a failure since Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity got banned... i guess i was too late...

2. why does they put Hieratic in Tier 3? i just recently master Hieratic. after more than 5 hours of learning, tons of failures and despair... i finally devise my build up Hieratic deck. not so reliable, though. but if you're lucky enough you could clear the field and swarming at the same time.

3. why does they put Agent deck in Tier 2? what so good about Agent deck? it's nowhere near Dark World and Hieratic.

4. i don't see Monarch Variant deck: Frog Monarch and Sealancer Frog in the roster. is that both deck a complete crap/junk?

5. is it just me or Meta deck work best if we somehow get the 2nd turn? i always swear whenever i got the 1st turn while using Meta deck. 1st turn hold down my ability to clear field and launch full assault, thus making my foe easily counter, clearing my field and reducing my LP. damn... 1st turn isn't fair...

for all the responds/answers, i generously say thank you very much.
---
"Out of two will come one and out of one will come great power. Let's rev it up! I synchro summon Silver-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"
#2occupinePosted 5/1/2013 6:56:39 AM
well its Zexal all over again. I am betting 10 bucks on alt account because we have not seen zexal anywhere
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#3silvereyes47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:03:08 AM
occupine posted...
well its Zexal all over again. I am betting 10 bucks on alt account because we have not seen zexal anywhere

i'm not Zexal.

and if you're not gonna help me. please leave my thread.

i thank you for your PM regarding NDS emulator last month. but i guess you turn into my hater.
---
"Out of two will come one and out of one will come great power. Let's rev it up! I synchro summon Silver-Eyes Phantom Dragon!"
#4occupinePosted 5/1/2013 7:08:04 AM
dark worlds get destroyed easily and can't bounce back. Agents have amazing control. Frognarchs get destroyed by any banish deck. Try researching or quit trolling
---
#5silvereyes47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:19:59 AM
occupine posted...
dark worlds get destroyed easily and can't bounce back. Agents have amazing control. Frognarchs get destroyed by any banish deck. Try researching or quit trolling

your reasoning isn't good enough. every Anti-Meta type is stronger againts corresponding Meta type.

everybody know that Banish/Anti Special Summon Anti-Meta work best againts Meta.

if you assume, everyone will come up with Anti-Meta, then you're sorry...

and this isn't a troll. this board is meant for people to ask and share their opinions. gamefaqs isn't your average board where people should come up to your liking.
---
#6occupinePosted 5/1/2013 7:28:41 AM
silvereyes47 posted...
occupine posted...

your reasoning isn't good enough. every Anti-Meta type is stronger againts corresponding Meta type.

everybody know that Banish/Anti Special Summon Anti-Meta work best againts Meta.

and this isn't a troll. this board is meant for people to ask and share their opinions. gamefaqs isn't your average board where people should come up to your liking.

shadow-imprisoning mirror. gemini imps. soul drain. bottomless trap hole. Macro cosmos. dimentional prison. necrovalley. karma cut. need any more?
---
#7XxJCLxXPosted 5/1/2013 8:11:21 AM
1. G.A.M has the ability to "go off" easier than D.W. plus it is more consistent.

2. Hieratic can only "go off" once then they are screwed unlike the other decks that can "go off" multiple times easilly. Also they can get stopped very easilly then they struggle to come back from it. Also not very consistent.

3. Agents have many big cards that can easilly change the duel (BLS,Sorcerer,Hyperion,Kristya,Honest in hand etc) plus can control the field/grave easy.

4. Frog Monarch's are a good deck that can stall but they can easilly get beat if you can get around their Gachi's/Slacker/Gorz/Fader's.
#8Anarki471Posted 5/1/2013 9:37:56 AM
occupine posted...

You'd lose that bet, i doubt ZeXaL has the brain power to use 2 accounts
---
I was MetalJ471 but the account is frazzled and won't let me sign in.......... MetalJ471 is dead long live ANARKI!!
#9Bluestar72Posted 5/1/2013 9:51:47 AM
After your recent posts, I still think you are a troll or a Zexal alt, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt...

1. "GAM" decks are more consistent. Dark Worlds, while still quite good, are perhaps one of the easiest decks to side against. Any Grave hate cripples it.

The presence of "GAM" decks (with the same weaknesses) also makes Grave hate cards even more worthwhile to side.

2. Inconsistent, and it relies too much on Extra Deck cards and other main deck cards to make any big plays.

3. Agents have amazing control, defense, and overall versatility. Venus + Shine Balls, Earth to grab Hyperion (still one of the better boss monsters around). They are also pretty difficult to side against, with their only real weaknesses being Macro/DFissure and Light Imprisoning Mirror. They can easily negate or destroy Macro/DFissure with an effect or with staple S/T removal; Light imprisoning mirror is far less played as pure LIGHT decks are not currently very saturated right now.

4. I've heard of Monarchs being successful in locals and regionals still. In the long run, though, they fall flat compared to meta decks and general Grave hate.

5. First turn is pretty much always better. Just don't go guns blazing showing off your best monsters. Lay some traps to deter their first plays and maybe a good defensive, FLIP, or lockdown monster and call it a day. In the best case scenario, your opponents field will remain relatively vulnerable at turn 3.
---
How many lasers does it take to open a bank account at McDonalds?
#10silvereyes47(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 1:57:34 PM
occupine posted...
silvereyes47 posted...
occupine posted...

shadow-imprisoning mirror. gemini imps. soul drain. bottomless trap hole. Macro cosmos. dimentional prison. necrovalley. karma cut. need any more?

you got it all wrong, dude...

i'm asking about the reasoning behind Meta deck Tier list/ranking.

why do you feed me with Anti Meta cards list?
---