I think I'm really getting to like Evilswarm.

#11InfinitySlayerPosted 5/14/2013 2:45:32 PM
Safe Zone + MST/Heavy Storm = OUT!

And then they chain Pandemic.
#12ShadowNargacugaPosted 5/14/2013 3:09:01 PM
Silvereyes for board mentally issued.
---
*Tail Slam*
PSN: ZeroSyndicate
#13MysticSoldier5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 3:51:03 PM(edited)
Out of curiosity, what would happen if I activated Infestation Terminus to banish an Evilswarm on my field and bounce a couple of my opponent's cards, then chained Pandemic? Would my Evilswarm stay on the field while still getting the other targets bounced?
---
"Don't worry! Blowing up is good for you!"
http://i.imgur.com/6DdDc.gif
#14rikudo_senninPosted 5/14/2013 4:09:12 PM
MysticSoldier5 posted...
Out of curiosity, what would happen if I activated Infestation Terminus to banish an Evilswarm on my field and bounce a couple of my opponent's cards, then chained Pandemic? Would my Evilswarm stay on the field while still getting the other targets bounced?

no. it says "and if you do" before detailing the removal effect, so you have to actually banish your evilswarm first, THEN the cards are bounced.
---
Apparently, I'm Nomura now. Not quite sure how that happened. *laughs*
Official Zexion & Xomg of ALL boards
#15rikudo_senninPosted 5/14/2013 4:11:04 PM
silvereyes47 posted...
Id the Demon posted...
Evilswarm is good against certain decks like edragons and prophecy as long as ophion is safe zoned but certain decks like constellars can easily beat it basically any deck that doesn't rely on summoning level 5 or higher monsters

nah, Constellar rely on Pleiades which is lv 5 Xyz. when Constellar battle Evilswarm, the winning condition is determined by who Xyz summon 1st, either it Orphion or Pleiades.

Not only is Pleiades a RANK 5 Xyz, Constellars can just make it with monsters level adjusted by Constellar Kaus, so they don't even need to summon lv5 monsters to make Pleiades.
---
Apparently, I'm Nomura now. Not quite sure how that happened. *laughs*
Official Zexion & Xomg of ALL boards
#16silvereyes47Posted 5/14/2013 4:37:16 PM
rikudo_sennin posted...
Not only is Pleiades a RANK 5 Xyz, Constellars can just make it with monsters level adjusted by Constellar Kaus, so they don't even need to summon lv5 monsters to make Pleiades.

i know how Constellar works, it's one of my favorite decks. and yeah i was wrong, Orphion can't block Xyz summon.

i don't put any lv 5 monsters in my Constellar.
---
"Target confirmed. Commenching immediate destruction."
#17FredCat07Posted 5/14/2013 4:44:09 PM
silvereyes47 posted...
rikudo_sennin posted...

i know how Constellar works, it's one of my favorite decks. and yeah i was wrong, Orphion can't block Xyz summon.

i don't put any lv 5 monsters in my Constellar.

Yes, Ophion can't block the Xyz Summon, but it can block it from happening as you had to summon Level 5 or higher monsters in order to Xyz Summon. And Constellar also have Level 6 monsters, not just Level 5.
---
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif
#18salandrewsPosted 5/14/2013 9:34:06 PM
ShadowNargacuga posted...
Silvereyes for board mentally issued.

He's not thaaat bad. Just dense. I tagged him as such.

It's actually quite amusing to read his posts. So like Fred yet so different. I had to block Fred because he was just too hard to follow at times or he posted simply to correct other's grammar when his own is worse.
---
How did Buzz get to be an astronaut? It's basic math knowledge that there is nothing beyond infinity.
#19TTuvilloPosted 5/14/2013 10:42:04 PM
Constellars never special summon level 5+ monsters because they shouldnt be playing any, and hardly special summon monsters with levels at all.
---
Dueling Network Administrator
3DS FC: 0516 7371 8875
#20MysticSoldier5(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 2:51:13 AM
rikudo_sennin posted...
MysticSoldier5 posted...

no. it says "and if you do" before detailing the removal effect, so you have to actually banish your evilswarm first, THEN the cards are bounced.

Ah, I see.
---
"Don't worry! Blowing up is good for you!"
http://i.imgur.com/6DdDc.gif