Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: Clash Duel Carnival

#11TTuvilloPosted 7/16/2013 9:22:07 AM
Looks good. I always liked videogame tournaments over DN/ etc
---
Dueling Network Administrator
3DS FC: 0516 7371 8875
#12Meltemi_RafalaPosted 7/16/2013 9:58:51 AM
Now, this is good news. Still, there's now the other half of the question - are we going to get this translated for our side of the pond? Konami used to be pretty good about translating the Yu-Gi-Oh games, but then again, they also used to put out a game very year. If they're cost-cutting and targeting the video game branch for that, translation may also get cut.

Though that may just be my paranoia.
---
All above is completely true and accurate, unless it isn't.
#13SSJ2__GohanPosted 7/16/2013 10:41:11 AM(edited)
Hopefully the starter decks will be fitting the characters. It would be interesting to start with a Gimmick Puppet deck already, for instance, and to then improve it with cards you get.

I wonder how they'll do it with your trunk though: does it get shared between characters? Hopefully not: hopefully there's a "Free Duel" mode where you have a unified trunk (and of course, for online you'd also have that unified trunk). Otherwise, once you played 1 character, all others will have too many good cards.
#14occupinePosted 7/16/2013 10:52:35 AM
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
Hopefully the starter decks will be fitting the characters. It would be interesting to start with a Gimmick Puppet deck already, for instance, and to then improve it with cards you get.

I wonder how they'll do it with your trunk though: does it get shared between characters? Hopefully not: hopefully there's a "Free Duel" mode where you have a unified trunk (and of course, for online you'd also have that unified trunk). Otherwise, once you played 1 character, all others will have too many good cards.

wouldnt the game just have the single file and you can only get more cards by using new game plus?
---
I am the boil on the face of reality!
#15MilenninPosted 7/16/2013 11:03:54 AM
SSJ2__Gohan posted...

Maybe they could make it like making characters have their individual trunk that unifies with your main trunk (the one you use for, like free duels) after they complete their story. But then characters should unlock decks in different orders.
---
Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die today
#16bararad13Posted 7/16/2013 11:04:42 AM
maybe it's like tag force with eaach character having his own deck and episodic story?
#17HikariX9Posted 7/16/2013 4:38:42 PM
It'll be fun that there'll be no cheaters online this time, but we'll probably see dragon rulers everywhere >_>
#18SSJ2__GohanPosted 7/16/2013 4:39:59 PM
HikariX9 posted...
It'll be fun that there'll be no cheaters online this time, but we'll probably see dragon rulers everywhere >_>

Pretty much why I only care about the single-player. Well, that, and the fact I haven't played the game anymore since GX (with some small exceptions, but I generally ignored Synchros and Xyz, going for themes like Frognarchs, and I didn't play much).
#19pkmnpkmnPosted 7/16/2013 4:57:05 PM
All I hope for is that they reduce the lag. And make Rio and the Barians playable.
---
The Offical Groudon Oof the POkemon Black and White 2 Boards.
#20ZEXAL_5Ds_GXPosted 7/16/2013 5:12:46 PM
how many are all yugioh different card names??
---
I gained the world, but lost my Soul; is there HeartGold to save me?!