Starter Deck Yugi / Kaiba Reloaded

#11WolfJouninPosted 9/19/2013 3:11:39 PM
How did this become about Pokemon? Either way, I can't imagine a reason worth getting these decks for unless they have more previously anime-exclusive cards made... I mean most of Yugi/Kaiba's cards are either banned, or terribly outdated, with only a few staples that are still usable (and from other decks anyways)... also Fennekin's tail looks like a broom in 2nd form, and it has been shown using psychic attacks in first form, so Fire/Psychic is entirely possible... great, now I'm contributing.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#12FredCat07Posted 9/19/2013 3:15:51 PM
WolfJounin posted...
How did this become about Pokemon? Either way, I can't imagine a reason worth getting these decks for unless they have more previously anime-exclusive cards made... I mean most of Yugi/Kaiba's cards are either banned, or terribly outdated, with only a few staples that are still usable (and from other decks anyways)... also Fennekin's tail looks like a broom in 2nd form, and it has been shown using psychic attacks in first form, so Fire/Psychic is entirely possible... great, now I'm contributing.

My fault for bring it up. The information is just slow nailing down as the date is passing - it's like those new Pokemon choices; they have not revealing their evolution forms as early as Day One.

But yeah, Yugi/Kaiba Decks will be full with their good ole' cards, updated to the new lores that we had never get before.
---
American Sign Language is my primary language - deal with it!
"ESL" is standing for "English Sign Language", period.
#13tsunamisurfer08Posted 9/19/2013 3:36:29 PM
WolfJounin posted...

Yeah, I'm wondering how the decks can even resemble what Yugi and Seto used considering how old they are.

I'm not saying Fennekin being psychic isn't possible. Just trying to throw a different scenario out there. Anything can happen.
---
Everything I have ever learned about life can be summed up in three words: It goes on.
-Robert Frost
#14FredCat07Posted 9/19/2013 4:15:52 PM
tsunamisurfer08 posted...
WolfJounin posted...

Yeah, I'm wondering how the decks can even resemble what Yugi and Seto used considering how old they are.

I'm not saying Fennekin being psychic isn't possible. Just trying to throw a different scenario out there. Anything can happen.

Due to Demo release - Fennekin used some psychic moves, so it's pretty much of that theory she maybe have Psychic as second type. That can prove wrong.
---
#15TTuvilloPosted 9/19/2013 4:17:35 PM
The starters were all confirmed to be pure typing, along with their images.
---
Dueling Network Administrator
3DS FC: 0516 7371 8875
#16WolfJouninPosted 9/19/2013 4:27:06 PM
TTuvillo posted...
The starters were all confirmed to be pure typing, along with their images.

Didn't that statement come out before the 2nd forms and only apply to the first forms? Even if it also applied to the second forms, there have been pure 1st and 2nd forms with the 3rd getting the secondary.
---
Everything in life is a battle. Even peace itself is a battle to maintain it.
#17VIIVincentPosted 9/19/2013 4:29:18 PM
we got Blue Eyes Structure and now this is coming... i know i said that i would quit collecting and i have for more than a year now but come on! i just bought 3 Blue Eyes structures...

i really hope they get the SDK Blue Eyes (the first Kaiba starter) and not that Egyptian tablet Blue Eyes (we got this in how many reprints now?!) or that LOB Ultra Rare Blue Eyes.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#18RotA_Exodia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:33:07 PM
United States Market Only
Must have a brick and mortar store to purchase this product
The original Dueling Legends get their Decks updated in Yugi - Reloaded and Kaiba - Reloaded Starter Decks. Each 50-card Deck features that character's favorite cards and is tuned to provide easy learning of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. Fans will love roleplaying and Dueling with their hero's Deck just like on TV! These Starter Decks were designed to be evenly matched and provide a fun and entertaining jumping-off point for new Duelists. With the ongoing popularity of the original TV series, fans with fond nostalgia have been asking for a modern revamp and their cries have been heard with the Yugi - Reloaded and Kaiba - Reloaded Starter Decks.
50 Cards, 1 Rulebook, 1 Game Mat, 1 Dueling Guide
---
]V[ - RotA/Exodia - ]V[
http://www.rota.forumieren.com - http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialRotAClan
#19FredCat07Posted 9/19/2013 4:36:20 PM
VIIVincent posted...
we got Blue Eyes Structure and now this is coming... i know i said that i would quit collecting and i have for more than a year now but come on! i just bought 3 Blue Eyes structures...

i really hope they get the SDK Blue Eyes (the first Kaiba starter) and not that Egyptian tablet Blue Eyes (we got this in how many reprints now?!) or that LOB Ultra Rare Blue Eyes.

That or sixth picture that was yet to releasing in TCG... I liked that artwork so much.
---