Underwater silver Objects?

#1Trevor_BelmontPosted 5/12/2011 7:43:48 AM
How do I destroy silver objects that are underwater? I just beat Dead Man's Chest and I only have one character that can destroy silver objects but he can only destroy the ones on land.
#2JG24Posted 5/12/2011 9:10:54 AM
Eventually you will unlock Jacoby,a character who can walk underwater,and carry bombs...you have to progress in the story mode to unlock him if you haven't already...there might be others,but he's who I used.
#3Trevor_Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2011 9:13:11 AM
Thanks.
#4dargondarkfirePosted 5/12/2011 2:00:55 PM
alternatively, in some levels there is a cursed coin you can have a character hold which allows them to walk under water.
#5Trevor_Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2011 2:20:14 PM
Yes but when you try to use a weapon while holding the cursed coin doesn't your character automatically drop the coin?
#6Lord BladePosted 5/12/2011 3:50:04 PM
Yes but when you try to use a weapon while holding the cursed coin doesn't your character automatically drop the coin?

Yeah, cursed coin only helps you with the trophy for having every possible character walk underwater.
---
.- .-.. .-.. -.-- --- ..- .-. -... .- ... . .- .-. . -... . .-.. --- -. --. - --- ..- ...
#7JG24Posted 5/12/2011 7:37:11 PM
you're wrong about that....the trophy is a bit misleading,as you only need to walk on the sea bed with every character that can without the coin...the cursed ones,basically...not every single character....I know because I just finished doing just that.
#8dargondarkfirePosted 5/12/2011 10:17:34 PM
JG24 posted...
you're wrong about that....the trophy is a bit misleading,as you only need to walk on the sea bed with every character that can without the coin...the cursed ones,basically...not every single character....I know because I just finished doing just that.

it didn't unlock till i walked on the sea floor with a un cursed character holding the coin.

and no your character will not drop the coin if you attack. or some characters wont atleast.
#9RaveMasterSolPosted 5/14/2011 11:12:33 AM

You know you can dig up a box full of bombs on the beach right? Davy Jones can use them under water as soon as you get him. To find the box use Jack's compass and dig them out.

#10DigiSimPosted 5/20/2011 5:27:54 AM
I found this out in the hub. Marty can use the coin and his gun at the same time. I think he puts it in his pocket when the gun is out.
---
You're watching the Family Learning Channel. And now, angry ticks fire out of my nipples.