All Red Hat Locations

#1Joshman101Posted 5/12/2011 1:49:08 AM
Red Hat #1: Breathe Underwater
Price: 250,000
How to Acquire it: You need to first select a character who has explosives and can walk underwater. Then drop down into the sea and blow up the 3 silver locks on the flags.

Red Hat #2: Tortuga
Price: 500,000
How to Acquire it: You need to use the compass to find the shovel and crate of bombs. Then blow up the silver boulders underwater and raise the walkway with the crank. Finally use a female character to spin around the 2 green bars.

Red Hat #3: Treasure Magnet
Price: 225,000
How to Acquire it: You need 14 Gold Bricks to get this. Once you have 14, build a sand castle on the left side of the beach and destroy it.

Red Hat #4: Treasure x2
Price: 500,000
How to Acquire it: You need to quickly jump on the 5 wooden posts located on the beach.

Red Hat #5: Ship in a Bottle Finder
Price: 400,000
How to Acquire it: You need to ride on a large crab on the beach.

Red Hat #6: Regenerate Hearts
Price: 400,000
How to Acquire it: You need 24 Gold Bricks to get this. Once you have 24, build a sand castle on the right side of the beach and destroy it.

Red Hat #7: Red Hat Finder
Price: 300,000
How to Acquire it: You need to use the compass to find the location and then cut down all the red flowers.

Red Hat #8: Disguises
Price: 25,000
How to Acquire it: You need to light the fuse of the explosives in a barrel to the right of the tower.

Red Hat #9: Fast Build
Price: 125,000
How to Acquire it: You need 32 Gold Bricks to get this. Once you have 32, build a crate by the tower and destroy it. Then rebuild the destroy pieces into an elevator. Afterwards use the nearby wheel and ride the elevator.

Red Hat #10: Treasure x10
Price: 2,500,000
How to Acquire it: You need to use the spyglass at the top of the tower.

Red Hat #11: Fast Forge
Price: 75.000
How to Acquire it: You need to repair the broken water pump at the end of the dock.

Red Hat #12: Always Double Treasure
Price: 600,000
How to Acquire it: You need to use a cannon to destroy the targets to the right of the tavern.

Red Hat #13: Fall Rescue
Price: 175,000
How to Acquire it: You need to shoot the 3 targets on the tavern.

Red Hat #14: Extra Toggle
Price: 100,000
How to Acquire it: You need to blow up the silver skull lock on the upper balcony of the tavern.

Red Hat #15: Character Treasure
Price: 150,000
How to Acquire it: You need to blow up the 3 silver kegs in the tavern.

Red Hat #16: Treasure x4
Price: 1,000,000
How to Acquire it: You need to use Blackbeard’s power to get through the mystic red and block gate. Then select a character with the song ability to shatter the aquarium glass.

Red Hat #17: Treasure x6
Price: 1,500,000
How to Acquire it: You need to hit the gray containers around the well several times.

Red Hat #18: Fast Dig
Price: 50,000
How to Acquire it: You need 24 Gold Bricks. Once you have 24, build a winch and use a barrel to raise the bridge to the hut.

Red Hat #19: Treasure x8
Price: 2,000,000
How to Acquire it: You need to smash a small cage inside of Tia Dalma’s hut.

Red Hat #20: Invincibility
Price: 1,000,000
How to Acquire it: You need to use Blackbeard’s power to open a chest with a mystic skull on it inside of Tia Dalma’s hut.
#2dreampagePosted 5/12/2011 11:12:35 AM
"Red Hat #7: Red Hat Finder
Price: 300,000
How to Acquire it: You need to use the compass to find the location and then cut down all the red flowers."

And how do you reach the tower? Can you go into details please? There's a gold contraption that needs all Gold Bricks to be built, is that it? Also, at the bottom of the tower (I mean the tower in the left side of the Port) there's a switch that needs a wheel to turn and so turn the handles into horizontal position. Where can I find that wheel?

Thanks in advance.
---
The game is never over.
#3JG24Posted 5/12/2011 11:29:15 AM
Yes you need a certain amount of gold bricks to enter that area...when you approach the pile it will tell you how many you have/need (eg. 12/24)....also the wheel I can't find it either...leading me to think it has something to do with the pile of gold bricks nearby,of which you need 84 gold bricks.....that's just a guess though.
#4Joshman101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2011 12:06:52 PM
Both of you are wrong, this one is so easy but it totally tripped me up. When you are in the tower area (to the right of the main port) pull out your compass and search for the red hat. Flowers will pop up. Slice them all for the hat.
#5dreampagePosted 5/12/2011 12:18:12 PM
Thanks, I got it since then. :-) It was easy. Now I have all the Red Hats, yay!
---
The game is never over.
#6zzbobaPosted 5/12/2011 2:40:39 PM
Thank you! Very helpful!
#7SocialAssassinPosted 5/12/2011 4:15:57 PM
How do I ride the crab on the Beach of the Port? He keeps running away. :(

---
Hoist the colours high!
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome again. True story.
#8beldive76Posted 5/12/2011 6:40:35 PM
follow one aroundfor awhile and it should stop running away then you can ride it
#9jombonPosted 5/17/2011 8:46:16 PM
I've been using this as a guide, and just want to point out that "Treasure x6" is a bit misleading. To get it, hit the metal things around the well a few times and it will appear in the well. It's not actually inside the Tavern; the well and cylinders are outside.
#10Broken-DroidPosted 5/18/2011 9:18:52 AM
I found getting these really easy, i was quite disappointed really :(
---
Our World is nothing more than an image composed of dreams.