Maelstrom minikit help?

#1Android 127Posted 5/14/2011 5:39:09 PM
Only missing one minikit, I'm on the part of the level where you have to shoot cannons at the Dutchman three times. I see the arrows from my minikit finder pointing right at the center of the deck but can't seem to figure it out. Any ideas?
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
GamerTag: Akatsuki Artist. PSN: AkatsukiArtist
#2Denver413Posted 5/14/2011 6:28:34 PM
In freeplay, you have to shoot the crate that is hanging on thr right hand side, then shoot the three floating rubber duckies.
---
Please check out my upcoming horror novel at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UMnIxwccOs
#3Android 127(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2011 6:39:26 PM
Apparently that was it. Thanks.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
GamerTag: Akatsuki Artist. PSN: AkatsukiArtist
#4awenicidePosted 5/15/2011 12:52:41 PM
In the beginning of the level when you are making Tia Dalma grow by putting things in the cauldron, My minikit detector is pointing at the back end of the ship, just past the glass house that you break to get a minikit. I can't figure out what I am supposed to do to make it appear though. (I got the one from the glass house, but the detector still shows a minikit to be behind that area)
#5awenicidePosted 5/15/2011 12:55:38 PM
ah, figured it out. just had to use blackbeards sword power on the three lamps in the back. Man is ever hard sometimes to see the 'red/black' which signifies your supposed to use blackbeard.