Anybody else not care? ***Story Spoilers***

#1calinksPosted 3/19/2012 11:45:40 PM
Anyone else not care that Faye's mom was a robot? Like, I know she is enhanced and all but she's full human. Seems strange that everybody was so willing to blow her brains out. She can't be programed or anything right? I'm just like "**** it". She's still my pal. lol.
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
#2nydv8erPosted 3/20/2012 5:03:17 AM
I thought it made for a decent enough twist.

The idea that people are so worried about these "hollow children" when in fact it's gone a step further and the next generation are hybrids.

If anything, i hated how they kind of put all their animosity to the side once the general or whatever turned out all two faced.

I also hated the fact that if even if you have faye at the lowest trust possible, from a story perspective, she still likes you and attempts to make out with you.
---
False Hope is a Great Motivator ~ Futurama
#3calinks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 5:55:18 PM

I thought it made for a decent enough twist.

The idea that people are so worried about these "hollow children" when in fact it's gone a step further and the next generation are hybrids.

If anything, i hated how they kind of put all their animosity to the side once the general or whatever turned out all two faced.

I also hated the fact that if even if you have faye at the lowest trust possible, from a story perspective, she still likes you and attempts to make out with you.

She does? Weak. I was hoping to screw her over on a second play through.
---
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!
#4Black_MoonPosted 3/20/2012 6:19:50 PM
Was kinda weird for me too.

It would have been more believable hate if she would have at least some metal parts inside, but it seems people in BD-universe are really easy to convince to murder because of different parents. Did their orphans/"test tube babies" go through the same?
#5bigduo2Posted 3/31/2012 9:29:21 PM
the moment they had sex, I knew either she was a robot or dan was a robot. so I just wanted to know if i could kill her. I was disapointed that I couldn't. I would have liked the choice.
#6Jallen9000Posted 4/8/2012 4:54:22 PM
I was more annoyed at Bo. One second he's all about killing her and blaming me of being a "Scrap lover". Then he jumps in the way to save her for no real reason.

In fact given that Faye should be stronger than the average human, all Bo did was get himself killed for something he didn't truly believe in.
---
What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know.
It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
#7Norrie91Posted 4/19/2012 4:03:11 AM

It was a great twist. But I was like so what she's still hot, its not like she can be reprogrammed shes Organic not Synthetic.

#8VegepatePosted 4/30/2012 1:31:38 AM
Doesn't surprise me that people got all freaked out and wanted to kill her. Human beings kill each other over trivial matters of difference in belief, think about how much people would freak out about another sentient species on Earth.

I for one welcome our incredibly hot human/robot hybrid masters.
---
Character is who you are when no one is around.
#9JCusterPosted 4/30/2012 6:13:32 AM
Now if Rachael was a Scrap Head, mind you, I'd blow her brains out instantly. Nothing that ugly should be allowed to live. To quote: "she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp." lol XD
---
"I'll make you MEOW, b####!!"
#10calinks(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2012 5:59:33 PM
Haha cold blooded.

Bo really seemed out of character too in the end. The writing dropped the ball a bit there.
---
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite post on gamefaqs!