About how long would you say this game is?

#1SyphonFilterFanPosted 3/3/2012 9:51:59 AM
I played the demo and it really got my attention for this game. I was just curious about how long the campaign is in this game.
---
You're going to need a bigger gun!-Anton Girdeux, Syphon Filter
#2CassyChanPosted 3/3/2012 10:06:22 AM
First playthrough will probably be shy of 10 hours if you play through thoroughly looking for collectibles and stuff (going by the amount of time the game records when looking at chapter select for each stage, not sure if the game records everything including cutscenes though).

It has some extra variations on the ending though which may add some replay value if you're into that kinda thing, and you can choose different squads too, doesn't alter the experience much but I find it definitely feels worthwhile replaying it anyway.
#3ruthless7667Posted 3/3/2012 3:45:26 PM
My first playthough lasted 15 hours according to the time on my save.
---
Victory is life. There comes a point when the odds are against you and the only reasonable course of action is to quit.
#4Vide0GameCzarPosted 3/3/2012 4:33:39 PM
I would say at least 10 hours.

---
PSN: VideoGameCzar I XBL: VideoGameCzar I Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#5jonybeans13Posted 3/4/2012 8:42:24 AM
id agree 10 hours. dont kno if that includes cut scenes or not. i played on survivor an it was about 10 hours. i only found half the collectibles tho.
---
Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick you're ass
PSN GT > JonyBeans. GO GIANTS!
#6rigglezipsPosted 3/4/2012 10:16:12 AM
just finished my first run on Survivor and it took me about 9 hours.

easily one of the best TPses this gen. EASILY.
---
PSN: TestSubject15
-Just Finished: American Nightmare // Now Playing: Binary Domain
#7finalfantasy94Posted 3/4/2012 1:44:08 PM

The longest would be 10 hrs. My end game was around 8 or 9.

#8trizznillaPosted 3/4/2012 2:00:29 PM
I keep getting distracted from campaign with multiplayer, so that might inflate your playtime too. I hope mp doesn't fall off too soon.
---
Casually Hardcore.
#9Gen2000Posted 3/4/2012 3:14:24 PM
I bought it yesterday and beat it in one weekend, taking some breaks in between. About 8-9 hours I would say since I left the game on. I was playing on Survivor too, searching for possible extra Nanomachines and taking time to talk to every NPC in the hub-like cities. Probably even shorter if you just did a straight playthrough on lower difficulty.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....