Gone Dark question

#1aheroafakePosted 8/21/2013 9:49:19 PM
I found the third part of the JBA Gone Dark clue and at the bottom of the briefing it gives me two options, "Trap $15000" and "Hold $15000" but I have no clue as to what the game is asking me to choose. Any help would be appreciated.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#2hikari198Posted 8/21/2013 9:50:04 PM
John Brown Army? From DA? what?
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#3dirtybrownPosted 8/21/2013 9:51:06 PM
it's asking you whether you want to use the guy as bait (trap) or send him back to prison (hold)

i picked hold and i failed the mission
#4aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:55:27 PM
dirtybrown posted...
it's asking you whether you want to use the guy as bait (trap) or send him back to prison (hold)

Thanks for that info, I successfully completed it. Glad I asked, otherwise I would've failed it. Do you know what the countdown timer that is circulating the Gone Dark mission cursor is for? Will it really run out if I don't do anything for that mission? What happens if it does?
---
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#5aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 9:58:55 PM
hikari198 posted...
John Brown Army? From DA? what?

Yes, the JBA from DA. I'm not sure what exactly these missions actually have to do with Blacklist's plot though.
---
#6StaticPenguinPosted 8/21/2013 9:59:16 PM
I dont even understand how to do them....
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#7dirtybrownPosted 8/21/2013 10:09:00 PM
aheroafake posted...
dirtybrown posted...

Thanks for that info, I successfully completed it. Glad I asked, otherwise I would've failed it. Do you know what the countdown timer that is circulating the Gone Dark mission cursor is for? Will it really run out if I don't do anything for that mission? What happens if it does?

hmm

i didn't notice the timer. after i did the first part of that mission i just did them all right away
#8aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 11:25:42 PM
StaticPenguin posted...

Well you have to locate the "Gone Dark" cursor through the world map located on the SMI (I think that's what it's called) and read the description. The location to the next Gone Dark cursor is hidden in the description. It's a "riddle" I guess you could call it, the words in the description are clues to the next location. You have to decipher the clues to find what you are looking for.
---
#9StaticPenguinPosted 8/21/2013 11:50:44 PM
aheroafake posted...
StaticPenguin posted...

Well you have to locate the "Gone Dark" cursor through the world map located on the SMI (I think that's what it's called) and read the description. The location to the next Gone Dark cursor is hidden in the description. It's a "riddle" I guess you could call it, the words in the description are clues to the next location. You have to decipher the clues to find what you are looking for.

I see. Interesting.
---
It's over idiot. You're going to die here now and the last words out of your mouth will have been.... Poop train. ~ Krieg
#10aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2013 12:34:57 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
aheroafake posted...
StaticPenguin posted...

I see. Interesting.

Hey, I tried, give me a break.
---