sticky cam execute challenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ryze82

Ryze82
3 years ago#1
How exactly do I complete this Panther challenge? I can't figure it out
No I've never played LoL and I've been using "Ryze" years before it was even released!

User Info: Rogue_Ninja_01

Rogue_Ninja_01
3 years ago#2
You have to upgrade the sticky cam.

Ryze82
3 years ago#3
it is upgraded, what am I supposed to do? It's the killing in motion one... I manage gettting killing in motion but that challenge isnt unlocking... even though I tag them with the sticky cam first
No I've never played LoL and I've been using "Ryze" years before it was even released!

User Info: Rogue_Ninja_01

Rogue_Ninja_01
3 years ago#4
To get this challenge you need have the execute bar full and find 3 enemies close together.

Use the sticky cam to mark all 3 then while undetected run toward the enemies until the marks turn red.

Then while holding LS forward press Y to execute.

I used Charlies first co-op mission for this challenge.

Ryze82
3 years ago#5
Thanks for that reply, but do you mind telling me what actions Y and LS do exactly? The reason is because I play on PC and I play with mouse and keyboard.. :)

User Info: Pyrovenom

Pyrovenom
3 years ago#6
Y = execute
LS = Left stick, aka run.

Ryze82
3 years ago#7
Thanks again, but I'm trying this and it doesn't work. Do I have to melee all 3 hostiles during the execute or what?

Ryze82
3 years ago#8
Wierd, for some reason it worked now. Tried it in another place....

User Info: twytch007

twytch007
3 years ago#9
To make this a bit easier, you can equip a sniper rifle. Increases the range of the X3 Execute but a HUGE amount. This way you won't have to rush the enemy and it give you bigger option on where you want to perform this.
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived