sticky cam execute challenge

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
How exactly do I complete this Panther challenge? I can't figure it out
---
No I've never played LoL and I've been using "Ryze" years before it was even released!
2 years ago#2
You have to upgrade the sticky cam.
2 years ago#3
it is upgraded, what am I supposed to do? It's the killing in motion one... I manage gettting killing in motion but that challenge isnt unlocking... even though I tag them with the sticky cam first
---
No I've never played LoL and I've been using "Ryze" years before it was even released!
2 years ago#4
To get this challenge you need have the execute bar full and find 3 enemies close together.

Use the sticky cam to mark all 3 then while undetected run toward the enemies until the marks turn red.

Then while holding LS forward press Y to execute.

I used Charlies first co-op mission for this challenge.
2 years ago#5
Thanks for that reply, but do you mind telling me what actions Y and LS do exactly? The reason is because I play on PC and I play with mouse and keyboard.. :)
---
2 years ago#6
Y = execute
LS = Left stick, aka run.
2 years ago#7
Thanks again, but I'm trying this and it doesn't work. Do I have to melee all 3 hostiles during the execute or what?
---
2 years ago#8
Wierd, for some reason it worked now. Tried it in another place....
---
2 years ago#9
To make this a bit easier, you can equip a sniper rifle. Increases the range of the X3 Execute but a HUGE amount. This way you won't have to rush the enemy and it give you bigger option on where you want to perform this.
---
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived