Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed

#1Ace_of_DuskPosted 8/27/2013 8:03:15 PM
They just released an update for Splinter Cell: Blacklist Spider-Bot allowing you to connect to which console your Uplay account is on, getting rid of the issue that was happening where you wouldn't unlock any of your stuff.
---
"MAN I LOVE THE CORPS!"- Sgt. Apone
XBL GT: Ace of Dusk
#2HopVedderPosted 8/27/2013 11:09:33 PM
The app says to log-in to uplay on my Xbox to enable unlocks..

I've done this but am still unsure how exactly to unlock these Alpha goggles..
#3darkknight338Posted 8/27/2013 11:20:27 PM
Got the goggles just fine because I made the purchase after the update. The boots which were previously purchased prior to the current update still won't unlock in the game :(
---
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
#4HopVedderPosted 8/27/2013 11:43:25 PM
How did you unlock the goggles ? I still cant figure it out..
#5Ace_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 12:01:05 AM
Try deleting the app, which should automatically remove all data for the apl, re download it and acquire the equipment again because that's what I might have to do considering I got the goggles and boots before the update.
---
#6darkknight338Posted 8/28/2013 12:20:08 AM
That didn't work. Once I login to my account it shows that I have already purchased the boots.
---
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
#7Ace_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 1:16:31 AM
darkknight338 posted...
That didn't work. Once I login to my account it shows that I have already purchased the boots.

For some reason it worked when I deleted my app and I actually didn't know that once you delete the app, you have to redownload the update for it. I just deleted the app, redownloaded it, DIDN'T get the update, bought the gear and the next thing I knew I had them unlocked next time I started Blacklist.

Did you connect your account with the website?
If not, go to shadownet.splintercell.com and login with your Uplay and see if that works.
---
#8HopVedderPosted 8/28/2013 1:38:46 AM
re downloaded the app with the update..

when i press unlocks in the app it tells me to log into uplay in Splinter Cell on my console to enable unlocks..

I am logged into Shadownet on the same uplay account but there are no stats and it says I havent even played it on 360 (even tho I have)..

When I log in to uplay from Splinter Cell I cant see any option to enable unlocks.. Can anyone help ?

How exactly did you trade your Spiderbot cash for the Goggles ?
#9jcarey72Posted 8/28/2013 6:42:27 AM
when i played last night, it showed i had the alpha boots. not sure how since i barely played the app. i could be mistaken though...
---
TK JEDI
#10HopVedderPosted 8/28/2013 6:20:43 PM
I am still unable to get these goggles!!!

Same situation from yesterday..

If anyone has the Alpha Goggles can you please tell me exactly how you did it ?