Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed
3 years ago#1
They just released an update for Splinter Cell: Blacklist Spider-Bot allowing you to connect to which console your Uplay account is on, getting rid of the issue that was happening where you wouldn't unlock any of your stuff.
"MAN I LOVE THE CORPS!"- Sgt. Apone
XBL GT: Ace of Dusk
3 years ago#2
The app says to log-in to uplay on my Xbox to enable unlocks..

I've done this but am still unsure how exactly to unlock these Alpha goggles..
3 years ago#3
Got the goggles just fine because I made the purchase after the update. The boots which were previously purchased prior to the current update still won't unlock in the game :(
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
3 years ago#4
How did you unlock the goggles ? I still cant figure it out..
3 years ago#5
Try deleting the app, which should automatically remove all data for the apl, re download it and acquire the equipment again because that's what I might have to do considering I got the goggles and boots before the update.
3 years ago#6
That didn't work. Once I login to my account it shows that I have already purchased the boots.
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
3 years ago#7
darkknight338 posted...
That didn't work. Once I login to my account it shows that I have already purchased the boots.

For some reason it worked when I deleted my app and I actually didn't know that once you delete the app, you have to redownload the update for it. I just deleted the app, redownloaded it, DIDN'T get the update, bought the gear and the next thing I knew I had them unlocked next time I started Blacklist.

Did you connect your account with the website?
If not, go to shadownet.splintercell.com and login with your Uplay and see if that works.
3 years ago#8
re downloaded the app with the update..

when i press unlocks in the app it tells me to log into uplay in Splinter Cell on my console to enable unlocks..

I am logged into Shadownet on the same uplay account but there are no stats and it says I havent even played it on 360 (even tho I have)..

When I log in to uplay from Splinter Cell I cant see any option to enable unlocks.. Can anyone help ?

How exactly did you trade your Spiderbot cash for the Goggles ?
3 years ago#9
when i played last night, it showed i had the alpha boots. not sure how since i barely played the app. i could be mistaken though...
TK JEDI
3 years ago#10
I am still unable to get these goggles!!!

Same situation from yesterday..

If anyone has the Alpha Goggles can you please tell me exactly how you did it ?
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
  3. Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived