Alpha Goggles and Boots Fixed

#11darkknight338Posted 8/28/2013 8:34:49 PM
HopVedder, to unlock the goggles you need to login to your uplay account via the app. Press the unlocks tab in the app. Select your console. Purchase the alpha goggles. Then when you play blacklist, the goggles should be unlock. The problem for some is that if you purchased the goggles or boots prior to the latest update, then they still remain lockout from blacklist.
---
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC
#12HopVedderPosted 8/28/2013 8:40:13 PM
Thanks darkknight..

However, when I log in with my uplay account on the app and press the unlocks tabs the message 'PLEASE LOG-IN TO UPLAY IN SPLINTER CELL: BLACKLIST ON YOUR CONSOLE OR PC TO ENABLE UNLOCKS'.. There is no option to unlock them like there was before (when I didn't have enough money to buy them)..

Logging into Uplay from splinter cell on my xbox doesn't seem to help me either..

I'm in Australia so maybe there are still some territorial issues for these unlocks..

Thanks for the help tho..
#13Ace_of_Dusk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 8:43:06 PM
HopVedder posted...
Thanks darkknight..

However, when I log in with my uplay account on the app and press the unlocks tabs the message 'PLEASE LOG-IN TO UPLAY IN SPLINTER CELL: BLACKLIST ON YOUR CONSOLE OR PC TO ENABLE UNLOCKS'.. There is no option to unlock them like there was before (when I didn't have enough money to buy them)..

Logging into Uplay from splinter cell on my xbox doesn't seem to help me either..

I'm in Australia so maybe there are still some territorial issues for these unlocks..

Thanks for the help tho..

I had the same issue, just follow what I did in my previous post on page one, post five.
---
"MAN I LOVE THE CORPS!"- Sgt. Apone
XBL GT: Ace of Dusk
#14HopVedderPosted 8/28/2013 8:47:43 PM
Ill try that again.. I've deleted and reinstalled the app twice now.. maybe 3rd time lucky..
#15HopVedderPosted 8/28/2013 8:56:20 PM
Re downloaded app.. Got the same log in to uplay on your console message..

Then realised the app needed an update.. got that and now i can get to the unlocks but it says oops something went wrong!..

I'll keep trying tho..
#16darkknight338Posted 8/30/2013 9:30:38 PM
Today I launched blacklist and a pop up came up and said the alpha boots were unlock. I finally I have my boots.
---
Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC