Best Upgrades?

#1kant69Posted 8/29/2013 12:46:38 AM
I've restarted the game after realizing that I could have spent my money more wisely.

Anyway, I've upgraded the whole plane and now need to know which items best suit my playstyle (primarily stealth with assault when discovered). I assume this 'compromise' is the way most people originally play anyway - so you'd be helping many others too.

I prefer not to kill hostiles, but do like silent head shots when required.

So, what's the best suit, gadgets, pistol, shot gun, automatic assault rile, etc. What should I not bother with?

thanks in advance
#2D1421Posted 8/29/2013 2:05:00 AM
It depends what you're playing? Co op? Campaign? For Co op, Charlie's Mission "Pakistani Embassy" you definitely MUST have incendiary grenade and the other incendiary thing. They come in real handy to take out those HEAVIES, no matter what kind they are. Also, make sure that if you wanna play stealth, have maximum stealth. Reverse this for assault. The other Co op missions, I'd recommend "Balance" stealth and assault, except Grim's mission (where you MUST NOT BE DETECTED) where you must use Stealth.

Maximize the upgrades on the crossbow is a must, in my opinion. Stun gun are nice but they don't have other upgrades to it.

Use a Tri-Rotor for hard to reach places to mark enemies and if you upgrade it, you can sticky shocker enemies and also detonate it.

Have the Red goggles as they give you maximum range, I believe.

Hope that helps. :)
#3kant69(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 7:23:31 AM
thanks for the advice mate.
#4D1421Posted 8/29/2013 11:54:48 AM
Yeah no problem, man. Let me know if it helps! :)