WHY CAN'T I FINISH THE LAST PART IN BRIGGS LAST MISSION!!!(Possibly Spoilers)

#1DarkSpartan117XPosted 8/31/2013 1:51:43 PM
So I am VERY FRUSTRATED!!! Me and my friend have done it THREE TIMES and we get to the last part where you have to protect the body of the guy you take and we kill all the guys and the game DOES NOT FREEZE but nothing happens.Theres no more guys that come and we are still on the ground able to shoot and all.Its really pissing me off that I cant finish the level.Has this happend to anyone else?
#2krono069Posted 8/31/2013 1:57:06 PM
Yeah, it's a glitch. It happened to me once, but only that one time. Every other time I've run through that mission since, it's been fine.

You can't just reload the check point to make it go away. You have to restart the whole mission. Sorry dude.
__
---
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU
#3LansfieldPosted 8/31/2013 1:58:56 PM
I got the bug in the india mission as well. On the last part where you guys are running for the exit. I reached the exit faster than the other guy then it glitched. the game won't finish. God damn.
#4Bat178Posted 8/31/2013 2:09:39 PM
If you die in that last portion, the game glitches. You also can't get the Undetected and No Kill checks for this mission even if you were never seen or killed anyone up to that point.
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#5tragik00Posted 9/1/2013 9:29:59 AM
this is really pissing me off. Me and a friend got up to the last part and its almost as if when the guys come out they are on slides or magnets and get stuck to a certain spot. I can see them but cannot shoot them. We restarted the mission, and had unlimited ammo which we thought was awesome. When we got to the end this time tho it seems as tho there are wayy more guys than intended and we cannot even get past the point when you use the alternative weapon. Any ideas if its supposed to be absolutely ridiculous with the amount of guys or did we get a crazy glitch?
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00
#6Bat178Posted 9/1/2013 11:11:29 AM(edited)
tragik00 posted...
this is really pissing me off. Me and a friend got up to the last part and its almost as if when the guys come out they are on slides or magnets and get stuck to a certain spot. I can see them but cannot shoot them. We restarted the mission, and had unlimited ammo which we thought was awesome. When we got to the end this time tho it seems as tho there are wayy more guys than intended and we cannot even get past the point when you use the alternative weapon. Any ideas if its supposed to be absolutely ridiculous with the amount of guys or did we get a crazy glitch?

The Unlimited Ammo is definitely a glitch. This level is the glitchiest in the game. I've had moonwalking guards, getting stuck in the floor, getting sucked towards one of the towers at the end and killed, the wave glitch, bodies and proximity shockers becoming invisible, the undetected and Non-Lethal checks never completing despite not killing or being seen by anyone until the very end where you are automatically detected and the part right after that with the wave glitch where you have to kill everyone as they don't give you a non-lethal weapon...
---
Awww, isn't that cute? He thinks he can beat me!
#7tragik00Posted 9/1/2013 2:43:07 PM
so do you think the unlimited ammo caused the insane amount of guys? If i can recall the amount at one time id say its about prob around 10-12 when you get the assault rifle. they come from every direction and its impossible to kill them because when we reload thats the end of us.
---
psn:tragik1
xbl:tragik00