00 Quan[T]

#1Zero 0083Posted 2/25/2011 3:29:57 PM
...is a bit disappointing. I expected it to be the beat-all end-all Gundam like 00 Raiser III was in Wars, but it doesn't have an activated Trans-Am Command and I honestly can get better units that don't guzzle as much EN... Then again, Helphas Gundam might be the Gundam to beat...
---
*Official Junk Tech and Pilot of the Final Gundam*
APPROVED (if for no other reason than the horrid acronyms) ~ Lowe Gear
#2tamahome2100Posted 2/25/2011 3:49:54 PM
lol, you kinda have to expect it not to be as good, because after all, it is nothing but a .. naked chat room.
#3stormeyePosted 2/25/2011 4:00:06 PM
LoL!!!!!!

Anyway, I just have one in my team not for attacking but as a support role that will just loom around the field waiting for the chance to use Trans-AM burst. If necessary it will provide few attacks to reduce HP.

Turn A is also doing the same thing but for Moonlight Butterfly MAP attack.
#4Zero 0083(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2011 6:01:49 PM
It sucks, since 00 Raiser with GN Sword III is stronger than the 00 Quan[T]. Then again, I remember someone posting a shopped image of an ELS 00 Quan[T], which would be awesome to use...
---
#5Squall9991Posted 2/25/2011 6:30:15 PM

@Shining Blaze, 00 Qan[T] don't have a activate trans-am command and only a trans-am attack?

#6Zero 0083(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2011 6:51:10 PM
Yup. Most likely due to the movie plot events, which kinda sucks. Then again, at least it even HAS a TRANS-AM attack, unlike Exia R2. To be fair, its TRANS-AM attack is 7000 and locks onto 3 enemies...
---
#7jackoftrades222Posted 2/25/2011 7:19:33 PM
I kinda feel the same way about it not being massively powerful, I mean when I got 00 Raiser GN III in Wars, from the start it was hitting over 100,000. It seems this game has kept that from happening with any suit, even with Unicorn.

I also feel the same way about 00 Quan[T], I had a small debate about if I should change it back into 00 Raiser, but decided it is actually better. I mean yes it doesn't have an activate Trans-Am, but in some ways thats a good thing. It means we don't have a time limit for Trans-Am. It also means we can use Trans-Am Burst when every we want instead of Trans-Am then Bursting, so it does have it's pros. I also like the range it has thanks to the fangs. I went from WARS to Portable and since Portable didn't have 00 Gundams, I became really fond of the Hi-Nu Gundam and how far it could reach with its funnels, but I loved the 00 Raiser GN III so much in WARS, I say the 00 Quan[T] puts the best qualities of both suits into one nice powerful package.
#8Stelman257Posted 2/25/2011 8:04:15 PM
You guys do realise the 00 Raiser was the OMG SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME unit in Wars yeah? It required ****loads of grinding to get the Raiser system. In this game, you can get 00 Quan[T] within an hour. Good luck trying to do that with 00 Raiser in Wars.

I wouldn't be surprised if Quan[T] has an upgraded form of some kind which you need an optional part for.
---
===================THIS SPACE FOR RENT======================
#9jackoftrades222Posted 2/25/2011 8:08:34 PM
I hope your right, but it really does seem like the makers decided not to have a really God-power unit in this. I mean even the Strike Freedom and Hi-Nu Gundam aren't super powered, even the Unicorn NT-D isn't.

And thanks for bringing back memories of long hours trying to get the 00, then doing a 100 battles, which by the time you got 00 you already had that, to get the Raiser System, then combining and getting enough to exchange for 00 Raiser, and then evolving into GN Sword III. Good memories high caffine memories.
#10Zero 0083(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2011 8:13:37 PM
I remember grinding for the 00 Raiser and hoping that the 00 Gundam would make grinding easier. Surprisingly...not really. Exia was better than 00 Raiser, if only because of its 7 Swords attack. Anyhow, Helphas Gundam is most likely to be that overpowering Gundam, but until then, we really don't know much...
---