Thinking of making 2 FAQs/Specific Guides. Want board's opinions

#1Mister MoneyPosted 5/29/2012 6:03:17 AM
Hey my fellow BRS game fans!

I have never done any guides for anything but I love this game so much that I want to put together a guide for potential future BRSG players.

I was thinking of consolidating the Records thread into a Records Guide but I am not sure if I am able to. Does anyone know if the topic author still lurks this board?

I was also planning on creating a Bike FAQ, helping people who may have trouble completing the missions with 0 damage.

Please reply and leave me feedback or advice. I really am interested in contributing to this game :)
---
Currently Playing: Black*Rock Shooter The Game (PSP)
#2LilispherePosted 5/29/2012 1:46:35 PM
I would really like you to do one, especially considering it's highly unlikely NISA will release this via UMD. So I guess I will be importing this also. (Can't get any internet to download the game on PSN)
---
#3ShiningxWanderPosted 5/29/2012 3:38:36 PM(edited)
Wow that's really kind of you xD. I think you should do it. Maybe you could just make a sticky topic? I don't think the original creator of the Record thread comes to this board anymore. You could always just credit the person who created the Record thread if they don't respond.
---
Its a bullet from a looong time ago. Look, its got a good luck phrase on
it: Sayonara, baby! - Jr, Xenosaga Episode I
#4Mister Money(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2012 4:05:40 PM
ShiningxWander posted...
Wow that's really kind of you xD. I think you should do it. Maybe you could just make a sticky topic? I don't think the original creator of the Record thread comes to this board anymore. You could always just credit the person who created the Record thread if they don't respond.

Oh of course. I give credit where credit is due. I sent the author a message letting him/her know of this but I don't know if I will get a response. Either way the information are facts, not ideas. I plan to add my own style or additional information as well, but will credit him/her and others.

I plan to start writing this weekend after work week ends. I may start bits tonight, but it will be very simple. I have no skills with ASIIC (i think that's it) or whatever styles etc. It will be simple and plain. :)
---
Currently Playing: Black*Rock Shooter The Game (PSP)