Tips on Merc egg

#1superlim00Posted 4/11/2012 9:04:05 AM
its so hard 2 crack the egg man ever time i input the 1st data it burst any tips on how to stack it 2 3 data input?
---
Black ops IGN : Michael_Jackson [Michael fan 4EVER] + Stoner 63 w/red dot User
#2MonoculusPosted 4/11/2012 2:56:11 PM
The only way to guarantee a hatchable egg is to buy one through the store (cash shop or one of the 100DigiCore eggs in the DigiCore shop) or through some sort of promotion/event. Dropped in-game eggs are all about luck, and have ridiculously high failure rates. Some people go through 30-60 eggs without hatching one. I got lucky and managed to hatch an Elecmon, after wasting about 60 Beast data without breaking it, and even then if I had pushed past 3 even just to 4 I know I would've lost the egg.

If you're not interested in paying for your eggs, you'd best start grinding for an assload of eggs and data. If you get an egg to 3 successful inputs, just hatch it to save yourself some time and rage.
---
Steam: FEGuy | Backpack: http://tf2b.com/id/feguy
XBLA/PSN: RandomTag529
#3InvalidModPosted 4/19/2012 4:37:04 AM
Lately it has gotten better. You pretty much need to farm the crap out of a certain Digimon you want(this becomes easier at higher levels where you spend a few days on one enemy). Make sure their name is white or very light red or your drop rate gets nerfed. Leaders seem to have a slightly higher drop rate for them as well. By the time an egg drops you should have a fair bit of data to spin the wheel. Today I spent a fair amount of time killing saberleomons and got 5 eggs and like 50 data
---
Having a girlfriend is like like paying taxes, you constantly get screwed out of your money, but rarely get any returns. -PeacemakerSAA
More topics from this board...
Just started....liamx200048/20 10:28AM