Tips on Merc egg

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: superlim00

superlim00
4 years ago#1
its so hard 2 crack the egg man ever time i input the 1st data it burst any tips on how to stack it 2 3 data input?
Black ops IGN : Michael_Jackson [Michael fan 4EVER] + Stoner 63 w/red dot User

User Info: Monoculus

Monoculus
4 years ago#2
The only way to guarantee a hatchable egg is to buy one through the store (cash shop or one of the 100DigiCore eggs in the DigiCore shop) or through some sort of promotion/event. Dropped in-game eggs are all about luck, and have ridiculously high failure rates. Some people go through 30-60 eggs without hatching one. I got lucky and managed to hatch an Elecmon, after wasting about 60 Beast data without breaking it, and even then if I had pushed past 3 even just to 4 I know I would've lost the egg.

If you're not interested in paying for your eggs, you'd best start grinding for an assload of eggs and data. If you get an egg to 3 successful inputs, just hatch it to save yourself some time and rage.
Steam: FEGuy | Backpack: http://tf2b.com/id/feguy
XBLA/PSN: RandomTag529

User Info: InvalidMod

InvalidMod
4 years ago#3
Lately it has gotten better. You pretty much need to farm the crap out of a certain Digimon you want(this becomes easier at higher levels where you spend a few days on one enemy). Make sure their name is white or very light red or your drop rate gets nerfed. Leaders seem to have a slightly higher drop rate for them as well. By the time an egg drops you should have a fair bit of data to spin the wheel. Today I spent a fair amount of time killing saberleomons and got 5 eggs and like 50 data
Having a girlfriend is like like paying taxes, you constantly get screwed out of your money, but rarely get any returns. -PeacemakerSAA

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived